Reviews for The Emo Kid: Matt Harris, the Early Years
Love Eternally chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
oh wow. why did you stop this, update it soon, please?
fish bowl life chapter 4 . 4/22/2006
aw... his life is so tragic. but i like how this story skipped around.

update soon?
CURE-Karasu chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
Hey-lo again, Miss Valentine.

I'm SO glad you decided to put a little snippet of Michael and Adam in this chapter. Greatness, I'm telling you.

I'm wondering, eventually, will you explain why Matt is writing this to Celeste? And, will you write a story about Celeste herself?

Oh, and what about Gabrielle (Michael's and Adam's daughter) and- oh, wow, I forgot Dave and Fay's son's name... Was it Aiden? No, I don't think so.

Well, you know what I mean.

So, another brilliant chapter from you, all though I didn't expect anything less :)

I'm looking forward to another chapter, so you should expect me to check back constantly!

-Raven (I just noticed that the names we go by rhyme! Wow, I'm a bit slow on the uptake... :D)
audio video disco chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
aye, ok, i love them both...

sigh

lolx
kamma7292 chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
Wow, this chapter was phenominal. There's not much more to say about it than that.
audio video disco chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
weet weel, hot stuff!

Dx
kamma7292 chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
Wow, this was a great chapter. Very emotional, it let you feel like you got to understand Matt on a deeper level than ever before.
Luci-chan's Lunchbox Of Doom chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
*Jaw. On. Floor*

Ohmigod! I love this story! I read the Emo Boy series and I loved it but this seems so much more personal than that...

It's awesome! Update soon!
fish bowl life chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
ahh, pure beauty!
Chris Kelman chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
This is awesome, I think a lot of people can relate to this. I can already name about five families off the top of my head in Drumchapel who have probably grown up like Matt.
zomgrasputin chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
iloveit
StrawberryJell-O chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
aw freaking aw thats...great stuff i swear ha you rule!
fish bowl life chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
aww that's so sad!
audio video disco chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
aye

gid

x
CURE-Karasu chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
POOR MATTIE-JAY!

Okay, now that I have THAT out of my system... I'm so excited that you have this story up!

But... what about Angel? He said he dumped her? I'll kill him... *grr*

I so want you to write more... you're one of the very few talents who can actually FINISH a story! I love Mattie-Jay!

Luvs-Raven