Reviews for Waiting
Mosaic Stains chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
At first I was going to write yeah it didn't make sense, but like one of your reviewers wrote I wondered why did she actually walk away in the end? But the story is pretty nice.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
THAT WAS KINDA SAD...TEARS
BetterOffAsLovers chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Hey! You're WhatAboutScout! Wanna know how I know-Besides looking at your profile?-? Cuz, I'm GeminiPiper and I read "Waiting" way back when it was on your FF account! I swear, I never check out you FP account before and I was flicking through the pages on FP, and I was like "flick, flick, flick and flic-wait! Does that say "Waiting"?" And something about the summary just made me remember and I clicked and so here I am!

Fictionpress is a much...LARGER community than FF, don't you think? And it's so much harder to get people to read your stories. I hope this doesn't sound concieted, but you and I have FANS over at FF. And here, we have to start ALL OVER AGAIN!

Lol.

Ah, but I do love it here. There's a certain formula you have to follow on FF, and I think there's one here too. But there are so fewer stipulations. Ah hell, it's 12:45 and I'm rambiling. Okay, now that I've found you, I'm putting you on my favorites! Oh, and drop a review on the story I'll be posting in the next few days.

It'll either be "All That Shimmers" or, "Untouchable." I'm trying to figure out which one I like better. Well, now I'm gonna go try "Do You Believe?"

Peace Out,

~The Girl, AKA, Gemini
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I like it! It's short, sweet, and you can feel his anticipation. I didn't really wonder "why was he waiting", but I did want to know why she said "I'm sorry" and left. Anyhow, it's good, and you are righfully proud of it.