Reviews for Rainling Dream
violent affectionist chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
have i ever commented on this beauty?

i don't know.

if not..here i am. i love it. extraordinary.

just like yourself.

if so...then it's just that much more beautiful isn't it..

love, your violent affectionist.
Vague Demon chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Pretty sure this one is my favorite.
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This is really beautiful. Your details are incredible... I can see the whole thing play out in my mind. The active verbs, the the warmth, the cold, the wet, the emotions, the rhymes... all of it so wonderfully done. It tells a vivid story. My favorite lines were the final two... "let fall what was once thought ours / green-and-yellow, stolen flowers." Perfect. Superbly done.
daifuku chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
You're an awesome poet. I can't write free-style poetry (basically, I mean poems that aren't sonnets) to save my life. I guess that means you pwned me! Although I don't really get what that means (I haven't played Warcraft, I've only seen my friend play it, and he never really explained the pwned thing). I forgot to mentioned earlier, thanks for reviewing my sonnet!

-Muse
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Wow! The imagery you use is so inspiring! Nice work!
nofaceme chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
This was great. One of the best written poems I've seen here on f.p. I loved "rain meteoric" for some reason that really worked for me. It's hard to come up with new simile/metaphors for rain isn't it? lol It's so distant feeling and pretty. I really enjoyed this.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I love the picture you crate here. Great, really.
checkerboxed chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Wow. I LOVE the imagery. The choppiness really makes it fun to read. (Even if you didnt mean to make it choppy, I think it sounds better that way.) Nice Job!(thanks for the reviews, btw)luv,rhia