Reviews for The Last Pig Standing
Lol...Wow, that's pretty imaginative
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
(laughs hysterically) Nice!
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
wow- i found this story under another author's favorites list and am now adding it to mine.

i swear that's gotta be the most hilarious story i have ever read on this site! i was cracking up the entire time i was reading this. you have no idea. i loved frederick (he got married to a goat?) and the raven. "too hot for piggy. szz."

seriously- i think i'll be laughing for days now.
funsize chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
ok thats the 8th time i've read it (i know, i know - tragic) but seriously... IWANT A SEQUEL... pretty please? pretty please with cherry tomatoes on top? pretty please with, with.. um, whatever ur fav food is on top... PLEASE :) *gets down on knees and begs desperately* ok yea i think thats enuf pleading for today... too much pleading isnt good for ur health u know... wow this is the longest review i've ever written but u see im so desperately desperate (woah) for a sequel or another chapter or something! u cant just leave it like that. please?you see my little wombat, i just cannot bear life without the thoguht of a sequel.. so hows that? if u dont write a sequel, i shall be forced to kill myself. MY BLOOD WILL BE ON UR SHOULDERS. well, on my hands since i did the killing... wait, i meant my blood wil be on ur hands and the weight of my death will be on ur shoulders so HA.

xoxo funsizep.s. i like donald, please bring him back in the sequel since im sure i have convinced u to write one.
Brian chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
hey good stuff. an interesting twist on stuff. a little to scary for little kids i think. but all in all very origanal. it did kind of seem that it was light and happy if not a little kooky. but when it got to the part about the brother being dead it seemed a little morbid. so it made for a hard transition. but sweet! i haven't ever read anything like that before. i liked the humor. it was sporadic and random, which makes it all the funnier. the end was a nice touch. at first i was a little wary of the divorce. but the way you ended it with Mrs. edgar was funny. so i like it. good job.
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Absolutely hilarious and very well-written story. Fantastic job. Keep up the great work!
Lya S chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
That was like the funniest thing I ever read. You rule!