Reviews for The Creed
Rachel Hardington chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
wow. I really loved it. I especially loved the line, "Shining with the Mother's care and grace". I don't really know why. It just sort of struck a cord with me.

Amazing job!
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This was nice. Brightest Blessings.
Sussex chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Oh wow! This is nice. - It would make a good daily devotion.
Tipsy Gypsy chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Poetic and lyrical, well phrased. I did an article on the pentacle for english once, got a lot of flack for it too. Ah well, its worth it. Are you a wiccan?
Mocking Laughter chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Are you a Wiccan, too? Do you feel the prejudice, the fear, the hatred?
Cracking Bones chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Um, it was nice. I'm not quite sure it flowed very well. As for the comment that should be right below mine, she's right. What she put "An it harm none, do..." is the Creed. The Rede is "Bide within the law you perfect love and perfect trust." Or thats how it starts out. The have basically the same ending. The whole "These eight words" and then "And harm..." Well actually the Crede is read how she put it and the Rede is "And ye harm none..." but what ever.
WhinyPoetryFromGenerationY chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Ah! I loved it. But spelling magic and magick screams fluffy bunny (all the cool Wiccans don't do that anymore ;) ). Oh, and "An it harm none do as you will" is actually the rede, the creed is the whole "in perfect love and perfect trust..." poem.

Anyway, good job!
olivia chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Just a heads up: you spelled "magic" incorrectly
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
great poem. the rhyming is very smoth. i love the line 'stars gleam and owls sing' it really paints a picture (i can't believe i just used that phrase) good job :)

dropsofjewpiter