Reviews for The Demons Eye
Sakura Reyna chapter 22 . 7/11/2018
:( Me sad...Please don't do anything stupid, Jen or Favian! And what did Favian mean when he said the potion wouldn't have helped him? Did he get hurt because of the Demon's Eye curse one day?
Sakura Reyna chapter 21 . 6/28/2018
AWWWWWWWW!

Dat was so sweet! And awesome! I ship Jen & Favian now...I think you poured your heart into this chapter especially. I could feel Jen's anxiety and Favian's protective side shows really well. Don't apologize for the sex scenes; they are written in a way that's easy to swallow without being graphic or gross. It makes it easier to imagine what they are doing (wink, wink, nudge nudge LOL). I'll keep reading your until the end. Have you thought about starting something new? Just curious.
Sakura Reyna chapter 20 . 6/1/2018
I had to re-read the first scene twice before the lightbulb turned on….LOL
(*_*) hee hee….awww….
That’s EXACTLY what it’s called, Favian.
He’s so cute right now, why?
OMG I just realized how screwed up this is…and yet I find myself enjoying this tangle!
Damn emotions….they suck.
Sakura Reyna chapter 19 . 1/17/2018
Jen and Favian were making me cry on the inside. That was bittersweet. Congrats on the move! i wonder what Jen is supposed to remember...
Dean chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Very entertaining and interesting :-) awesome
Kristi chapter 18 . 7/21/2010
Its so nice to see you writing again! Good job hon! I totally loved the chapter! You MUST write more soon!
Sakura Reyna chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
"This demon... the one who cursed your family, is an old son of a bitch" LMAO! (*O*)

Wait...so WHAT does the fetus have to attach itself to? Or WHO?

The demon impregnates the female...oh crap...

Jen will be HELL...she'll be carrying it if the Demon's Eye does what it's called to do...You've actually reminded me of a critical character in Soldier Evolution (yeah, I'm uploading it AGAIN-lol...must be annoying by now, eh? I just have a strange attachment to the story, I don't know why, but I'll be uploading it via a request in a month or so.)

OMG...The Demon's Eye...seems like it is protecting Jen or possessing her?

(O_O)...This is getting interesting! I look forward to more!
kristi chapter 17 . 12/3/2008
okay was this a different battle then the last? cause ya confused me hon. Benjil? Splitting his form? Maybe you can email me and help clear the confusion. Well gotta go. Got work in the morning. Talk to you later.

Kristi

PS: Still loved the chapter though!
Kristi chapter 16 . 12/3/2008
Interesting chapter hon. Loved it in fact. Keep up the great work. and its nice to see you writing again.

Kristi chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
Sorry but I've gotta be a critic darlin. Okay first. I did love the chapter. Now here is the part if I have to criticize. You never formally introduced the Droll.

"It is true, if I had wanted to make you suffer you would not be here right now. However, I am more interested in preserving your lives, and the life of what grows inside the cursed one" He turned to look at me, a slight twinkle in his eyes.

"No offence... Droll, but you do kind of creep me out" Shadow said coming over to me. Eryn looked up at him, suddenly smiling with glee.

Suddenly everyone was calling him by name. That is the first reference in which you called Eryn by name. Then there were parts that didn't fit together. It was like you glued a few different ideas together and forgot to add the part that makes it flow. However that is all I have to say on the matter. *grins* Glad you updated at long last! Ciao for now.

Kristi chapter 14 . 2/27/2007
I TOTALLY LOVED THE CHAPTER! YOU MUST WRITE MORE! MORE I TELL YOU! *giggles* Keep up the great work hon. Ciao.

Laur4 chapter 13 . 1/1/2007
twas a good chapter sis

nice and exciting and intense and everything!

me enjoyed it...and like the new summary too...nice one

kep it up sister dear
karone-sakura chapter 13 . 1/1/2007
rofl A WHOLE HALF A DAY? Great job sis. Totally loved the chapter. Thanks for sending me the link. Catch ya later. Ciao for now.

Kristi chapter 12 . 8/10/2006
sis you silly goose! i really liked the chapter you weirdo. *shakes head* It seems that's all you have been thinking about lately. *stares* But it was a sweet moment. ciao for now.

Your loving little sis
Laur chapter 12 . 8/10/2006
Ah...you and your hormones...

But I like it...twas good...little break from the action (well a certain kind of action :P ) was needed...

Good one sis...I liked...
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »