Reviews for Knock First
Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
This story is pretty good. There were a few times when you mixed up capital letters and punctuation for quotes though. For instance, in the sentence, “'You really should lock that back door. Just anyone could walk right in, you know.' A low voice said," there should be a comma after "know" and "a" should be in lower case.

Other than that, this story is great. The imagery was amazing. I love the way you presented Death. Awesome job and keep writing.
Lauren DM Smith chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
This is an awesome story and I adore the idea of Death eating her turkey sandwich. Please update soon.
Maddie Fyrce chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
That was awesome. Im all cold now. Hahaha.
Storysmith chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Very good. I mean, the imagery is awesome. And I like your image of Death. My favorite part, I must say, wsa the twrling and spinning on tghe grave. That was hilarious. And I like your take on it all. Death as a killer and savior. The only real change I would make is the very last word. Unless naming the character has some great import I don't get, I would leave it out. It seemed...pointless...I don't know. I like an anonymous narrator better. Putting it as the final word makes it seem like it has some great reason. Perhaps it does and I just don't get it. Whatever. i thought this was absolutely amazing. Especially since I wrote a story only last week about a conversation with Death. Ironic. I love this story. Truly. Very nice job.

Later!