Reviews for Death in the Driver's Seat
Shadows of Dakaron chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was such a great story. The description of her drive and the rain almost put me to sleep. And Death was very well mentally illustrated...I could see his sardonic smile. I feel like she will wake up to a paramedic's flashlight and realize that there must be more to her life than even she realized, and the rest of her life she'll strive to prove Death right.
Terrance Riverdarb chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
This coming from someone who "wow"ed at my story. I mean, I expected good stuff judging from your work on the role-play, but this is...this is just...wow. What's WD anyway?(hope its not something important that every writer should know and id get slain just for asking what it is...).

Anyway, it's very good material here. I've yet another top class writer to append to my fav list. booya!
Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I liked that a lot. You created amazing imagery. I loved the way you described Death. Great job and keep writing.
Safekht chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
She dies. Oh well. Death was pretty cool. I like the whole "I got bored, so now you're dead" attitude he has with it. I don't know why I like that, but maybe it's my writing sadism kicking in again. Hehe. Anyway, that's all I have to say about this story. I think.
lily0889 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Well I must say that I did enjoy this story. The portrayal of death picqued my interest. very good.
Secret Sorrows chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Hey Gata, I'm back and as always you are a great writer who likes to lead the reader on and eagerly waiting for more. Well done this is a great start...

Please update soonSorrows
Silvertress chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Ok now that's weird. It was great. You had some very concrete imagaes (I like deaths laugh). The inner monolgue of Kai driving almost put me to sleep. I just wish you put more feeling with Kai when dealing with death because the reader is so in the head of her in the begining. It would also be so awesome if you extend the convo between Death and her it had such pizaz (now that is a literary term) Awesome job. I felt the image of Death was interesting two nice touch with the eyes. Thank you for reviewin mine. Keep writing Ja ne, Silvertress
Saeger chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
O-O Wow. That makes me shudder... The way he was teasing her makes me think she'll 'wake up' and find herself alive, spared a second chance... But then again... I kinda expect her to die. Just because I know thats what everybody WILL expect, and every author(ess) likes to throw curveballs... So... I just want to see what happens. U Or are you going to leave it at that? Although I hate cliffahngers such as this, I do have to admit that in such a story as this, dealing with death, it would be a fine ending. For the sadistic author(ess) or masochistic ... I liked it.