Reviews for Our Miracle, Callie
riverpelt999 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Oh. My. God. This story is sad and uplifting at the same time. I can remember the devistation my friend Kira had endured when she had to put her favorite dog, Shay, down. Kira always called her Shay-Shay. She came into school crying for a solid 2 weeks. I remember watching a movie called Hatchi. It was about a dog (Hatchi) who loved his owner so much that he followed him to the train station every day and stayed there until he got home from work. But one day, Hatchi's owner had a heart attack at work and never came back. Hatchi stayed at the train station waiting for his owner to come back. Hatchi wound up staying there for the rest of his life, waiting for his owner to come back home, and died there. The real Hatchi died in I think the credits said 1996. It was based off of a true story about the dog's loyalty and love to his owner.
Hope.Love.Dreams chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
As a fellow horse owner/lover, I cried. I NEVER cry. That really touched me. My Eventer, Sassafras, she died of an inoperable brain tumor, she was only 11. I cried so much, and this just brought back memories.

Sorry doesn't really help, but everyone seems to think it does. They think 'pfftt it's just a horse' but it isn't until you get that connection, that unlimited love, that you understand...

Although now I am competeing nationally with my other horses, my babies Latte and Frappe (don't ask about the names, long story) I still miss Sas, cause she was my little girl. I don't think that the pain ever goes away, ot that it gets easier, you just learn to live with it.

Breanna xx
Maddie Fyrce chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Aw! I'm so sorry about Callie. That made me cry though. It's so sad!