Reviews for phrase worthy intervals
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Aw- sweet, and sad. I liked the simple, vulnerable descriptions, the humility, the ending. Awesome poem, as always.
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
sound like a folk story, a little piece of some poor soul's history. have an upbeat rhythmn which enforces the folkiness in my humble opinion.

i was a dribbling pile of goo after the first stanza...
mountaingurl chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Interesting, minds me of a bad joke. I meant that in a good way. Keep up the wonderful work.
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Excellent write! What's with all the T rating? I seldom read those. ...whines... lol Keep up the the great work.
felicia13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Nice. Do you know plenty of nothing? I think I do . . . Random stuff that gets you lots of money on Jeopordy with Alex Trebek . . .

Another cool poem that practically screams (insert name here). Cool beans. Some nice thoughts and perspective switches between the guy and the girl, who kinds reminds me of myself . . . oddly enough. Hmm . . .

all my love,felicia

p.s. You spoil me with your reviews. You really know how to treat a girl. *winks*
behind the velvet curtain chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
This is cool, I like the way the lines are broken up. I love the beginning tons. Neato oxymoronage with the irony and whatnot.

Keep writing.
elasticbobaturtle chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Mm, love the subtle rhyming in there. It had a nice rhythm that drove the poem. Very nice.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
i just love the ease to the first lines, they slip over you like a dress, one I think everyone has worn before (I think you just gave me an idea for a poem) while I'm trying to describe how that line felt to me...thank you for the boost (great write if you can do that to someone else)
Aquafied chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
interesting

his girlhad a habit of walkingin rain-a lot of special there

i like it
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
love the oxymoron good work on this

keep writing!
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
great poem- i absolutly love the phrase 'the young man who knows plenty of nothing' they irony is strong (would you call it irony..or an oxymoror, i'm not sure' anyways, i love your writing, good job :)

dropsofjewpiter