Reviews for The Masquerade
Nathan Ridge chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I find it thought provoking that you were able to write a poem about something that everyone does yet noone admits...or should I say hides behind a mask? The metaphor comparing life to a masquerade (sp?) ball is probably the best part of this poem. I liked it. Congrats.
Mosaic Stains chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Quite interesting... It carries a sort of silent meaning underlined by the words. It also shows the true self that hides behind our many complexed faces, which mask are true feelings.

I love your befitting title for this poem.
Willow Wildfire chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I Love your poetry... It's so full of emotion. (Sigh) Awesome job once again. And nope, my story isnt a one shot. Thanks for the review! Keep up your great work!

Willow Wildfire
Obake-chan13 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Simply divine! I love it. I didn't catch a rhyme, so I'm assuming there wasn't one. However, a lot of writers can't write a cohesive poem sin-rhyme. You've done it splendidly!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
interesting.. true about us and I like the bolding.. I might make it into stanzas.. i feel it would help separate the shes.. i got a tad confused at first bc ball and party are so similar.. anyhwo I like the format a lot and the message is great
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Like your name.

Um, this is a nice poem, and I like some of the imagery you used. Kepp up the good work.