Reviews for The Hunting of The Cree
012323232 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
pieces of bethany

i like that
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Good poem, I like the idea of using only one end rhyme, it's very unusual but you really did well.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
interesting, i like the story. well done

keep writing!
TaltushMeiMei chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
This is pretty weird, but really cool. It's definetely the most common rhyme, and I like how you managed to write an entire poem with it, especially a good poem like this. Nice job.
zz00 chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
Nice. Very Samuel Taylor Coleridge. You're great with a pen, or computer. :)

And to answer your question. I didn't really write the poem about sex, I really wrote it about intolerance. But, you know something, for somebody who doesn't speak French, I think you read it well enough to see something in it that totally makes sense to me. So good job. And thanks for the review!:)
Elewyn chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
I love this! Have I mentioned I love this? Lol. Anyway, I too have a soft spot for romances, and I too am unpatriotic. But I wanted to make Utopia bad because I was thinking more like Hitler. Germany was bad before Hitler, sure, but it was worse after. I was thinking, "It's bad now, but maybe we should be happy it isn't worse." So yeah, that's my piece on Boots. Anywho...I adore this little ditty, and the repitive "ee" sound makes it fun and exciting. I will admit I read it eagerly and with a grin. Well done. :) Oh, and sorry this is so long lol.
Liliot chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
This was fun to read! I think the one rhyme thing is brilliant.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I found this cute and smooth. I loved the rhyme throughout the piece and it was a bit epic, which made me smile. I dont see too many story pieces that tell a tale of woe with humor in it. And yea the cree are a native american group lol but I dont think anyone will be offended. I loved it. Great piece. Keep up the wonderful work!
A Midsummer Nights Sacrifice chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I adore it it's fun and cute right up intill the end then it's just sad... But it's good!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
wow, i really, really like this

it is clever and twistinglovely and creative. really
God of you chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
it's like doctor sues meets captain fucked up!

but not fucked up in a bad way, (to be fair doctor sues and captain fucked up are the same person) it just seems like it needs to have the weird pictures with it that accompany all such childhood books. well written!

bravo!
Dante's Disciple chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I like this a lot. Its very original, I imagine this was either really easy to get into or a fiendish nightmare. The way you execute it however leads me to believe it was a breeze, because this has a wonderful flow to it. Well done:-)