Reviews for Eighty
mostly water chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This is...not quite like anything I've ever read before. So many beautiful, beautiful lines. "the highway connecting us""seven hundred miles of phone lines & sunrise conversations & promise plans""you and I, we're smart enough not to tie ourselves down when we're so east and west, but I'm still primitive enough to want to scream when you bring her up, and tell me how your proverbial heart leapt to your throat and it wasn't me you were thinking about."I think I may have to fave this poem. Also, let me just say - me too. God, me too. The last line - is just perfect.
Cecilia On Fire chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
"trying to decide if I want the downpour to drown me or wash me straight into your mailbox."

Absolutely amazing. I can't tell you how often I've felt this way myself.

Thanks for the lovely review. It's the small things that make life worthwhile.

Cheers,Ceci
mercury.love chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
This is insanely beautiful. I love short things like this, it's like getting a snapshot of someone's thoughts. It brings back a feeling I haven't had in a year. Your writing is wonderful.
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Dear Lord, this is gorgeous. I feel like I can't give it enough praise. You have such a mastery of words. This pieces was truly capitivating. It was bitter and yet yearnful (sorry, that I can't come up with a better adjective than that). The images are also very good (loved the cigarette smoke that blends into the rain like it was never there). Just really, really all around great work.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
this was so beautifully written. i really really liked it. it's just so gorgeous. . .
myno chapter 1 . 3/25/2006