Reviews for Overwhelm
lightmasterofchaos chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I sure know where you are coming from...very well said.
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
Yeah, I know the feeling.
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
This poem makes me want to give you a hug.

Seriously, though; this poem is quite a contrast from what I'm used to seeing from you. Usually your poems are like long journeys that raise all these questions and expose all these people and by the time I read the final line I feel like I've just had sex and done a few drugs and listened to a couple of heated debates and been slapped in the face. It's quite awesome, actually. But this poem is short and to the point. It's so vulnerable. Usually your stuff is very strong; your poetry has attitude and a powerful femininst stance. You're a grown up woman with grown up feelings and thoughts. But this poem is like a little girl; it's fragile, breakable, everything your poetry usually isn't.

By no means am I saying that is a bad thing, though. This poem is really quite excellent in its straight-forwardness. You said what you needed to say in just a handful of words. This poem is very emotional. Very personal feeling, too. I don't think a poem like this can be written without personal experience, and for that I worry about you and I hope everything's okay; but I'm definitely glad you took those feelings and translated them into your poem.

Great job once again.
that mistake was gold chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
wow. this shows the raw emotion. short but very good.
Just Luke Staden chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
a great peice of poetry. i can realy relate
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I can relate... awesome piece.. short for you and amazing
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Such a sad poem but one I think pretty much everyone can relate to. You have put it into words just so well. Keep it up.
dsfhgjkgfdghjklhgf chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
i love it. it's blunt, yet to-the-point and powerful.
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Amazing how so much can be said in so few words.
cygnus olor chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
so true... simple yet real... i can relate to this very well :D

keep writing!

* ner *
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Excellent! ..Keep it Up!
missmeghanh chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
i love it. i cant tell you how many times i've done this. short. simple. my favorite poet and reviewer on here. keep up the exellent and outstanding work. i thank you.
kayla213 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I totally feel like that sometimes. Keep writing :)
MidnightStar005 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I love this one!

xoxo
Ajna chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Felt that one too many times. Well done. :)