Reviews for A Teardrop, A Thought
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
"The trials of my heart shall be duly noted

And records kept of my feelings and trials"

-Hrmm...I don't like the repitition of 'trials' in these lines. It just seems out of place and redundant to me.

"Fighting losing battles with numbed hope and shaking hands"-Whoa. Loved that line. The part about the hope is what got to me, though I don't know exactly why. Great line, though.

Double whoa. The end was so powerful, so perfect. It just summed up everything else in the poem so wonderfully. The last stanza is definitely my favorite part.
Sweetsmirk chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
That was an amazing poem. You have so much talent. i hope u continue to write.
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
In one tear can hold all the grief in the heart...

(Your poem Dust In The Shadows is Missing... but your reviews are there.

Do you have a way of fixing it back? I have link to that poem on my blog site.
karone-sakura chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Wow... What a beautiful and haunting piece! Well at least it is to me. You are a very good writer and this poem has touched my soul. The best of wishes for you.
The Forgotten Cookie chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Awesome Very emotional.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I really like the last 4 lines. Only bit I'm not sure about is the stanza which begins "So I shall let my heart bleed into an inkwell..." it sounded a bit cliche in my mind.
whatsLefTof.me chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
random thoughts are just indeed wonderful, aren't they? _ i'm really grateful, you know... i wuz kinda lost & all, have had no more inspiration & dedication for me to continue writing... i guess i juz needed a lil' pushing & pulling here & there.. hehehe_ tnx for being the 1 doing the honors.. really appreciated it.. & BTW, this is truly a master piece.

P.S. pardon me for my ranting, my apologies.
NothingMoreNothingLess chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I really like this. There's so much emotion in it. More like a rant then a poem, but I think those kind are the best.

Cassandra
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Very raw and painful. A clear description of what it's like to feel. Beautiful love.

Hawke
emeraude-irlandais chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Gah! Brilliance rains upon us this day! Too often we lose ourselves in confining the role of writer to the out-of-touch-with-reality quixotics who society either shuns or welcomes into the indy scene, but you've presented a blinding image of the dangerous in between, that the frozen portrait of man with wig dipping quill into ink secluded in his library has passed, and that the mind of anyone can be truly appreciated if one knows where to look. Amazing!bella