Reviews for Dashboard Confessionals
Mairi Cross chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Aw, I like! The only thing that worried me at first is that I've read one or two books with a similar setup (punk/ goth and prep paried up for counseling), but those had to do with two girls, so I think this one will go in different interesting directions. It saddens me that Life of A Stalkee hasn't been updated while I've ben gone, but I forgive you. Keep it up! I'll read most anything you write. :)
The Latest Plague chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
this story is so good. i hope you chose this to continue
oops heartbreak chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Ha! I know you from fanfiction! Confessions from a Marauder or something like that...

T'was an okay start. Don't hard core guy goths wear make up and shit? He doesn't wear make up, does he?
SummerBreeze83 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
AHA! See! I KNEW this story would get good reviews! ::does the happy dance:: Definately more! YEAH! YEAH! ::dances out of the room::
Carbon Slash chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Cool Story. Cyril seems like a guy with many layers to me, and Moira will just have to peel them off one by one ) Anyways... I love this story too, and if possible, I would adore it if you update all your stories, so yeah )

Love,

~carbons
CakeForEveryone chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Loved it! Cant wait to read more!
TaurusGirl7 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
update soon
storywritergirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Hehe. Cute. Update soon. Cheers,

storywritergirl oD
Olivine chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
these sort of stories are actually pretty good. and this one is starting out really nicely.

the big three important things for me, when reading a story on fictionpress are: good sentence structure, good spelling, and awesome descriptions. youve got all three perfectly, plus youve really captured my interest in here. so im really waiting for the next chapter.

keep on writing and update soon ~~Wintertigress-::-
hezja chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
like the story so far please update
clooless chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
haha, this is pretty great. update soon
fourofspades chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I liked it- nice characterization, especially. It's something I can see happening, and I'm interested in what'll happen next. I look forward to the next chapter.