Reviews for Angel Dreams
Orkideh chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Like it a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
Triizore chapter 23 . 3/28/2010
I know someone like your real Lily. She isn't the real Lily, but maybe she is. I met her at a summer camp. I used to email her once a month to make sure she was still alive. She stopped emailing back a while ago. I hope she's not dead.
HellOnToast chapter 23 . 12/28/2008
This story is something truly beautiful and special. This should be read by everyone. Please consider having it published.
S chapter 23 . 8/30/2007
-Random bursts of sobbing-

;_; The sweet little kandi-kid.

Such an angel. SUCH AN ANGEL.

..I'm done now.
Fold39Crane chapter 23 . 3/18/2007
Wow, that was amazing. I love your writing style. You really have fantastic talent! I haven't read Untitled Song yet, but I bet it'll be just as great!
NormalAddict chapter 23 . 3/4/2007
Wow.. what a beautiful ending, I almost cried. I think you did a really nice job on describing how Ayah felt and feels.

I'm definitely gonna read more of you.
NormalAddict chapter 6 . 3/4/2007
Wow.. This is so beautifully written, all his feelings and the fact he's 'sick'.

I really like this story and I thought to just leave a review, even before I read all those chapters.
diebyownhands chapter 23 . 1/11/2007
I read untitle song a long time ago. Today I read this and I have to say wow. I need to read more stories by you.

There was so much emotion in this tragic but beatiful story that I couldn't help put pick up pen and paper and start writting.

I read so scared that I'm not an angel and the words angel of pain popped into my head. I wrote a poem inspired by this, and i want to say thanks for the inspiration and the beatiful story. I'm posting my poem and you can read if you like, It isn't anything like this story it's just what I felt reading it.
Nichole chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
Slagsmålsklubben suger xD

Det gör inte din historia. Jag gillar verkligen den

Keep up the good work, aight? :D
chrnoskitty chapter 23 . 12/24/2006
Really sad...

People don't fade away. The memories of them may become faded with the years, eaten away by time, but your love for them... It never fades. Neither does the loved. And yes, that goes for friends as well. You can love your friends in the same way you do your family.

This was really, really sad, and I know the feeling of writing so strongly (though I never post any of that here... maybe I should.) that the pains of the written world cross over and affect the writer.
failte200 chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
Uhm... okay, putting people's comments at the end of your chap is totally kiddie. I HAD been thinking you might be older than that... now I dunno. Totally forgot now what the chapter was about.

Sigh. Okay, look: you need more practice. It's good - it ain't great, and god knows there's enough stuff on FP to look into to find what trips MY personal trigger, that I can't really justify spending more time on this fic.

You wanted a real critique. Hope you're not too mad at me. You really do have good parts... that sex-scene was one (and no, I'm not just a lemon-reader).
failte200 chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
Okay, I have a better idea of Angel's situation now. Really do want to see what he writes when he goes home. And I get that each FFN "chap" is a diary entry, of some sort... but yeah, it really does make the chaps too short. I wouldn't do it this way again.
failte200 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Okay, I'm confused. Did the new boy want a blow job or the middle-aged man?

Did Angle get violated or was he just imagining it? I'm 3 paragraphs beyond where Angel says he's dreamt of it and I still don't know. That ain't right.

He's in the bathroom, then he's squirting on black leather seats? Dude... who? Where? Oh. the truck driver. You're mixing tenses. He "had" and "forcing", going from past to present to past... okay, maybe you're trying to show how confused HE is, but it's not doing us readers any favors, y'know?

Actually, that was a pretty good sex-scene, although you may have brought up the pain a bit much. If Angel's going to get into the pain like that, I think you should have brought that out more, because to most of us, pain is not erotic. Especially that kind of pain. So if you want us to see that he thinks it is, you should have brought it out more, in other words.

Overall, the wording is excellent, and the imagery is too. It's just a little confusing trying to figure out whether the imagery is in the past or present is all. You really need to watch the mixing of verb tenses. Don't say "I had thought" this and then "I'm doing that". I know it's a pain, but it makes it easier to follow.

Anyway, I'm still interested enough to go on, largely due to the quality of the sex-scene.
failte200 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
"blithely" doesn't seem like the kind of word this kid would use.

Typo "relieved", not "relived". I know, it's hard to proof yer own stuff, god knows I have enough of those, so that's just a note, not a nit.

Hm. Okay, I'm "interested" as of Chap 1. Not REAL interested - I'd better be more interested by the end of chap 2. So he's a "poetic, but disturbed" kid who notices things like sun rays and sky-blue curtains and pink lips. And apparently he really couldn't move (THAT's interesting) prior to chap 2.

This new guy's actions seem kinna random - and I don't know if he's a nurse or doctor or another inmate. Prolly an inmate. So I ASSUME the door to this kid's room isn't locked, then - you should have said as much, because I'd have thought it would be.

IMHO, you really need to GRAB the reader in the first chap, and you didn't. But it's interesting (and short) enough that I'll go on to chap 2 anyway.
camikaza chapter 23 . 11/17/2006
wah! how sad! * cries* really, really great fic...how sad he didn't know in the en if his castle was real...I'm sure it was

anyway, keep going like this!
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »