Reviews for Loving Forever
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
iWriteMyLife3637 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Hahahah I like this story. Nicely done.
sakuratears19 chapter 28 . 12/23/2008
This was so cute! I'm not angry at the ending. It's ambiguous! Let the reader imagine the way it should be I guess. Hmm... I'm curious to know how you planned the ending if there was a plan at all... Great job! D
tama-chi chapter 16 . 11/21/2006
aw... how cute XD

that threesome story made me laugh... A LOT
Krisandra chapter 12 . 10/23/2006
*glomp* Whoa, this is beautiful! You'll have to excuse this, but I'm not really a shounen-ai fangirl (I will read it, just not when it's written to graphic extents...)

Reading this Listening to Virus Alert by Weird Al Awesomenwess...

I have ONE WEEK left til I depart for Hershey for our final competition of the season! Where has the time gone? *gives you 100 red roses and 100 skurikens
Krisandra chapter 11 . 10/5/2006
Aww *glomp* You're welcome! Anything for somebody who writes like you! ._.; I'm going to write a drabble collection (which will have nothing on you... you're the inspiration for it!) called Fluff and Stuff. I just need to think of a scenario outside of band ;

Keep on writing! I can tell by reading this that you definitely put emotion into it, and that adds to the story. Yay for you
Krisandra chapter 10 . 10/5/2006
I'm loved! *glomp* I read 1-9 once before I reviewed, but before I could review previously I had to go bowling... gomen ;

And I love random fluff drabbles! Even though I'm 99% tomboy, there's one percent of me that loves fluff and stuff .

It was no problem reviewing! And every drabble keeps me going to the next one over and over because you write in excellent style and you have great characterization!

100/100 for you -
Krisandra chapter 9 . 10/4/2006
Um... Like the pervertedness, and NO OFFENSE to you, none at all, but I'm not a big fan of shoujo-ai/yuri. I accept it but am not really a fangirl of it.

I love your character descriptions, characterization, style, etc. *hands you more shuriken stars* You still rule :3
Krisandra chapter 8 . 10/4/2006
AW *drowns in fluff then pops back out of nowhere* So cute, ne?

*glomps you* You are my fluff hero/heroine (dunno your gender IRL, goemen ;)
Krisandra chapter 7 . 10/4/2006
X3 Me and my best friend (who is a male) had a moment similar to this at a scrimage (only I wouldn't let him catch me)... it was funny XD

. love it!
Krisandra chapter 6 . 10/4/2006
...If this happened to me, I'd squeal and glomp the dude ;

100/100 stars for you . *hands you shuriken stars*
Krisandra chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
X3 You've gotta love those sibling moments... my nii-san is leaving for his dad's today, so I can kinda relate to this. Good job -
Krisandra chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
You've done it again! Brilliance renowned! (Why I put that, don't even ask...)

Love it!
Krisandra chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
Ehehehe... it does warm you up, doesn't it? I'm OBSESSED with fluff and stuff, so yeah, this kicks ass (scuse the language please)
Krisandra chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
. Love the last line; "It was made of silk and silk don't turn black..." - I didn't know silk couldn't turn black ._.