Reviews for under skin
TryNotTo chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I adore every syllable of this poem. Fantastic work.
Whoregasmic chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
i love this.i love how at the end you never say what the secret is...everything just stops...great write
Jezsh chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I adore the line 'hold your breath whe e'. Zowee! This is gorgeous, I love the extra spaces - the atmosphere of it is electric.
oops heartbreak chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Hey, I'm just reviewing to apoligize for assuming you had an eating disorder. Thanks for explaining it to me, but I guess the reason I really saw it was, well, because when you have an ED, you look for a sense of solidarity everywhere, you know? It's weird, I guess, it's just something I tend to do...

Anyway, this poem was really amazing. They're always so well worded, and formatted, and the flow is always amazing. You've got an amazing talent.

Thanks,Pumpkin
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
...and the static silence at the end is palpable.
theory of black chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
suspenseful. nice.
account not in use chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I do this to much, your brilliant idea of a poem, insert your own secret, and you let us, right after that -is- but i only ever get that far, the words freeze when the panic starts.
lackluster chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
i adore the idea behind this. brilliant.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Wow. This is incredible.

I loved every line.

Keep writing.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I love how lyrical this one - like as I read it, it came so fast like a song. I love the whole divide between words written across you (like looking at a look on someone's face) and the secrets that go with it if only that part of the sentence were legible. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
ah, very nice. it sent chills down my spine & i love the format of this. it's beautiful work.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
nice to see you updated. and i love the mystery at the end. so pretty and flowed together so well.
she's not breathing chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
ohmyGod. your writing is your pen name. that's all i can say. i'm speechless. wow.

~kait
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Very good. Suspenseful.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
i feel like i'm walking around in a daze while reading this. perfect ending, and snags of reality in between.