Reviews for CC Nebraska
JLei chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
intriguing.
incognegro chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I like the enjambent of this piece! :) I've never seen a structure like that before, but I really like it. I also like the repetition.
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
beautiful. i'm inspired. you are so good with words. ]
Jecai chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I love the diverse references and the allusion at the end. People don't always work, but they keep running.
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Whoa! This is so weird and the way you broke the lines up (*and the general way it is written*). I love it cause it's just so weird, but at the same time, it makes almost perfect sense. I love this! Amazing job!

Cirien Phoenix

P.S. Thank you for the review of "Aubade of Taurus."
Chemically Induced chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
nice creation of rushing emotions. i dont understand what is going on, exactly, but maybe it's irrelevant. it seems the feeling is what is important, and with that it dosn't lack. Watchtower Dark Eyes is a great line. great work. i like i like it. :)

love, .
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
interesting
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
i kinda get it, your saying that you love her so much its like you dont know which way is up. theres raw energy in this
Acting-Girly chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
whateveryouwant,

I liked the poem, though I found it a tad confusing. "Watchtower Dark Eyes" had to be my favorite line. One comment I'd make would be to sperate the sentences a little more so it's easier to read. I want to thnak you for reviewing my poem, it was about me so I'm not quite sure what the cliches were. Thanks all the same, and lovely poem.

Elise
Draketeeth chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
That was cool. strong emotion and nice imagery.
hey maria chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
"please, this deep/girl I can't barely stand...girl I love I love I love her..." Is this about wanting so much to love someone you don't?

I have a feeling I have no idea what I'm talking about. In any case, the repetition works well and the phrase "Watchtower Dark Eyes" is brilliant.
Hax Rook chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
fair s of c.. clear enough to wonder, opaque enough to wander. fond of the simple repetitions. almost too fragmented sometimes. pleasantly different - keep building.
behind the velvet curtain chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I like the repetition and the breakup of the lines. It has a sort of rushed effect. Very nice.

And thank you for your review.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
The repetition and the choice of words creates such a longing in this. great job
Manda Pantxike Sterling chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
nice poem. I've never read one like it. very unique writing style