Reviews for Starting Over
three.word.lies chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
aw, this is cute.

i hate when people don't marry the person they truly love and never see them again,

but this makes it a whole lot better.
Awesome Albino chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
i liked it! and it had a happy ending! :] i, like someone else that reviewed this, was afraid she was never gonna end up with the first guy! but im glad she did!

and just out of curiosity, what inspired u to write this song?
forbiddenlove13417 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
love it! any way you can make this into a story... i wanna know more about the characters...heh ) Great writing!
kisstherainn chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
It's so nice, very beautifully written. It shows how life has its ups and downs but something good will come out of it.
meonlymejustme chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Cute. Why didn't she marry him in the first place?
fairEtales chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Aw. You are an amazing writer. I LOVE this poem! It really made me smile. I was so scared that the guy she used to love would already be married and she go out with him. But, I am SO glad that it ended this way. Beautiful job!
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Aw. It's SO cute. It's that same kind of feel as Martina McBride's This One's For the Girls... You know being in love and falling out of love only to fall back in. Maybe it's a girl thing about growing up... I love it. Really really super great. Haha I don't think I've said "super" in a while. And by the way, your review (I swear I never talk about myself in reviews) really meant alot to me. Thanks.
A. Cox chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I really like it. It shows how life takes it's twists and turns and how when one door closes, another one opens, sometimes for the second time.
heartkreuz chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Wow, thats really pretty.I can definately imagine it as a song too! It sounds like it should be sung softly with piano in the backround...-keep writing!~Heartkreuz
lordelfy chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
i like this, it think it would make a really pretty song! a slow song probably