Reviews for I Fear Nothing
Wickedforlife chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
WHAT? You named a demon Galadriel?
Emily Lestrange-Gryffis chapter 29 . 5/20/2012
love this story, whats your average time for putting up chapters? :D
SaraBella04 chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
1. It is not cool to hold the story hostage for reviews. Write the story and if it is worth reading, people will tell you. If it is not worth reading, they will definitely tell you.

2. Be very careful when adding in the sub-plot that you don't forget to resolve the original story line.

3. If you can't make up your mind who the hero is, then I suggest you take a break from posting until you get your story more in line. It will only make the story better if you know where it's going. Plan the work, work the plan.
SaraBella04 chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
I don't get that she would give in and agree to help them invade and enslave her world. It doesn't make sense. I know you said she goes out of her way to help people, but the people needing help are the "mortals" in danger. Also, you meant to say she needed to work on her patience, not her patients. She's not a doctor.
SaraBella04 chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
You keep writing "defiantly" when you mean "definitely". Also, there is some object/subject confusion with whom/who, him/his, etc. You might want to look into a beta to help you edit.
SaraBella04 chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Just a quick grammar note, any time you change who is speaking, you need to start a new paragraph. I know it sounds tedious, but you'll find it's much easier to follow the conversation.
midnightdream-5 chapter 29 . 4/20/2010
Please hurry and update! cant wait to see what happens at the banquet!

Kat x
lostlette chapter 29 . 3/14/2010
I love this story.
HappyCloudyChic12 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
I'm already hoked into the first chapter, but I noticed that you haven't updated since 2007. I tend to always read fics that never finish and I'm trying real hard to not read this one no matter how good it sounds. Anyways, I'm gonna subscribe to this story and wait until you post another chapter.
hells666angel chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
heheh i love this story :D
Ayla Gray chapter 29 . 7/22/2009
This story was very well written, though it seems like every other chapter Cyri's dying cut me and the character a break! In the beginning though you had a couple of spelling mistakes like spelling scent sent. but otherwise this story was brilliant. Update soon
lemon and strawberries chapter 29 . 6/8/2009
please, please, please keep going! I know it's been like two years since you last updated but you can't just leave us hanging like that!

It's such a great story and I really want you to keep going

xoxo
Muneera chapter 29 . 5/21/2009
This story is great! At first, i thought the focus would be on Daman but I'm so glad it turned out to be cyri and katashi. I notice you haven't updated in a while, but I hope you have a new chapter up soon. I can't wait to read it!
Gerber chapter 29 . 3/26/2009
Please please please update. This is one of the best stories in fictionpress that i've ever read, I've been following it since you wrote it and it's been years since your last update.

I would really love to know what happned to Cyri and Lord Katashi.
LaGrid chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This chapter is extraordinarily good. However there is one small constructive critism I have to make. There is obviously three separate scenes here. It would be much better if you placed a line break between each one as it would confuse the reader less.

LaGrid.