Reviews for Legends of the Music Industry
kutipi234 chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
hm...very interesting...makes want to do an essay of my own :)
braindead1345 chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
The Kurt Cobain thing was interesting,I think he was mudered...are you going to add to this or leave it like it is? I hope you add more...
Kleptomaniacal Tendencies chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Trying hard not to think about what my uncle would say about this. I'm not sure how close he was to Kurt, just how close he is to Chad. I didn't know much about Kurt Cobain or his "suicide." It's interesting to read this and think about the fact that if he hadn't died I may know him (ooh connections). Either way his death is sad.

I'm not sure what to think about it, the evidance certainly makes me want to say murder, but then again he was pretty messed up what with the drugs and alcohol. I know a couple people who may commit suicide just because they're involved with cocaine and heroin. My conclusion is thus: I have no conclusion, he may or may not have killed himself. Controversy surrounds this and I haven't the faintest idea what is puplicity and what is truth. I figure, leave the poor guy alone. He's dead, he cold be happier this way, I would let it go and let him rest in peace.

On a lighter note, this was very well written and I look forward to Pink Floyd (I do hope for Pink Floyd, I need to research the lead singer. He's crazy). It was a bit rushed, so maybe try to flow a little better on the next one, but the writing was fine.
Formerly chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
See, the problem with these is your "decide for yourself." There's nothing wrong with writing about legends of the music industry, but when you discuss one that's been proven false-like this particularly inane one-you should say so.
Kleptomaniacal Tendencies chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
An interesting dilema, I'm curious to try this now...I don't really know how but I'll find a way.

It was very well written essay, and if you have another I'd like to read it. Funny story - well not really funny, but that's what people say isn't it? - My uncle actually knew Kurt Cobain. An essay on the rocker could be quite fun to talk about with him.
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
oh... very interestig, plese contieune...maybe with somethng about Pink Floyd?
thechimbleysweep chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
This is awesome. Great job. And yeah, i do think the lyrics are dirty. Is that bad?
pseudonym-of-mine chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Looks great so far. Where can I get a bootleg copy?