Reviews for PRICELESS
Diamondz28x2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
So I know you have probably forgotten about this story but I really think you should consider continuing because I can see it going so what fabulous, just a thought :)
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Ha! That was perfect. How you could possibly pull a romance out of that will be amusing to read. I am a fan of friday junk food fest so the character is easy to relate to.
Unrememorable chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This made me smile :)
readergirl1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
LOL! I really like this story. I hope you can stick to your guns and finish it.

Eloise is a hoot!
darkgurl92 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
interesting...wow..i feel sorry for him...his family is messed up...update soo
sidt4gurl chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
LOL. This is funny. Please do continue :)
Shontara chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Hola

SO I was thinking that maybe you should update. I kinda enjoy the story. It gives me something to chuckle at while ignoring the physics teacher. So please update.

Thanks Ever so much

The impatiant reader

Shontara
CHIIJOY chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Hey, write more. But don't bold everything since it's hard on my eyes. Hehe, I want to know what happens to them. :D
BettyBoo chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
First chapter absolutely wicked ( in a GOOD way! ;) ) I hope you return to give us more!
Writing4Eternity chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I like it! You have to finish
mrskelley chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
LOL...oving this story already...i hope it continues.
simple-teen chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Haha, priceless. Can't wait till the next chapter. Update soon please!
Spicy Tears chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
This us such a good chapter. Great opening, You really get a sence of who Eloise is, her personality through her behavior. And thats not an easy thing for most writers to do. I really hope you do continue this, its such a good start. And Eloise is such a good 't wait till the next chapter. Update soon.

Spicy
ShanniC chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
LOVE IT! Please update soon.
Blu-Skye chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Hey!

I just wanted to say that this is an interesting start to the story. At first I was a tad bit clueless as to how you would put it all together, but it meshed well in the end. I just adore the idea, and i am looking forward to your future installments, just like I did all your other work. KEEP IT UP! :)-Blu_Skye