Reviews for Popular: My Way is the Only Way
Tzotel431 chapter 23 . 6/5/2006
Great ending! I love the fact that you are making this a series! It is so much fun!

I love it!

Opal Fairy chapter 23 . 6/3/2006
Aww so cute that they're finally going out yay. Look forward to story number three.
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 23 . 6/2/2006
Wow, great finish to another great story. These characters are great fun and very interesting. I'll be eager to read the third story as well.
Tzotel431 chapter 22 . 5/30/2006
Wonderful chapter! I loved how Greg reacted to Billy, it was funny!

Update soon!

Opal Fairy chapter 21 . 5/26/2006
hehe how funny. It be nice for Beth to get a guy who wasn't gay though wouldn' it but i much prefer going with Jimmy then some cock with crap pick up lines.
Tzotel chapter 21 . 5/25/2006
Hey, where's Greg? I like him and he hasn't been in a chapter for a while!

Great chapter! Update soon!

Tzotel431 chapter 20 . 5/24/2006
dun dun dun...

She is in control! Update soon!

Great chapter!

Opal Fairy chapter 20 . 5/23/2006
I fin it so funny how everyone follows Cara's fashion its so so sad I can't believe an entire school would do that. I love this story so update soon.
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 19 . 5/20/2006
More cool chapters... I'm glad they have some form of a solution for Beth already.
Tzotel431 chapter 17 . 5/20/2006
Ok woa, how did I miss this chapter? Very important chapter! AH! Good one though! Thank God Beth finally told someone!

Tzotel431 chapter 19 . 5/20/2006
I think I missed a chapter somewhere in here...I am somewhat confused, but I will go back and read...When did Beth leave home? Last i remember with Beth was when she fainted...

good chapter! Update soon!

Tzotel431 chapter 18 . 5/19/2006
Aww...it's so sweet!

Update soon!

Opal Fairy chapter 17 . 5/18/2006
O O O poor Beth but its good she's finally confessing to people and getting help.
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 17 . 5/16/2006
I'm glad Beth finally let on honestly what was going on to someone... keep this story up, it's really good and intriguing.
Tzotel431 chapter 16 . 5/11/2006
Oh Beth you idiot! She should be telling them! They only want to help! AHH!

Update soon! I can't wait for more!

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »