Reviews for Rain
Natural and fake beauty chapter 20 . 12/31/2010
aw that last scene was beautyiful. and i feel like its going downhill.
Natural and fake beauty chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
wait so syri calls kei master and kei calls syri a servant? or did i not read right?
hexyz chapter 29 . 10/31/2010
This is a really good read. There are so many things to talk about.

Syri and Kei's hate/love/friendship/sex relationship is really interesting. They should probably just spit out that they love each other though.

I'd also like to see how this whole thing with Zeke turns out. I have never fully understood characters who are shown to have a split personality so I am not sure I fully support Zeke but I don't dislike him. I also wonder is Aelih knows something about Zeke. I get the feeling that he does. Anyway, the Kyo-Rei-Zeke threesome has a lot of obstacles that they need to face.

I'm not quite sure what will happen with Kiyer and Toshiya. Hitome is dying but they aren't really sure when. Is she really as clueless about Kiyer and Toshiya or is she just turning a blind eye? If/When she does die, can Kiyer and Toshiya actually come out and tell others about their relationship or will they still hide it?

What will happen to Liole? He doesn't seem to be that bad a character. Or at least I don't think he is.

Anyway, I hope you haven't totally forgotten about this story.
Mimzy chapter 29 . 6/26/2010
so .. is this going to be a finished story any time soon?
ayune01 chapter 29 . 1/11/2010
thank u for the nnote. Hope to see update soon.*_*
ayune01 chapter 28 . 1/11/2010
Let's hope there will be a cure for Hitome.
ayune01 chapter 27 . 1/11/2010
Syri and his big mouth.*sigh*
ayune01 chapter 26 . 1/11/2010
has they taken the potion?.

Kei's jealous. ehhehe
ayune01 chapter 25 . 1/11/2010
Love is truly blind isn t it.
ayune01 chapter 24 . 1/11/2010
Nuk nuk...*grins*

remind me of an animal. cant remember what though.
ayune01 chapter 23 . 1/11/2010
a little bit for the new couple to take the potion. i hope they knew about the current situation.
ayune01 chapter 22 . 1/11/2010
problem seems to arise sooner isnt it.
ayune01 chapter 21 . 1/11/2010
hope to read more.*_*
ayune01 chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
hope Syri get pregnant soon.
ayune01 chapter 19 . 1/11/2010