Reviews for Live It
StoriesAtMidnight chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
i love this. its really nice :)
nyteMARES chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
again. loved it. adding it to my faves. it just made me smile and its something i can just read again and again. brilliant stuff.
You Are So Last Summer chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
so happy-go-lucky and strangely inspiring :)
Kiata Asukara not signing in chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I loved it! It made me happy too! lol. I was singing along... people are staring at me but whatever. lol.

Kiara
Chocolate Herrings chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Inspired. That's what this poem is. It is inspired and in return it inspires.

Beautiful.
C. X. Blackfeather chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
((throws eggplant))

I can forgive you, especially as it's a song. This is a very fun "burst of poetry-ness" and I do wonder about what it actually sounds like in your head.

Hmm, especially love these lines: "And the voice in your heart suddenly roars:/Stand under the mistletoe, dream in the snow/Kiss in the rain and fight through the pain" - Perfect placement, too.

I did imagine this with a really upbeat sort of tune, with lots of guitar and with the words sung fast. (Just in case you were wondering, anyway )
anamika chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
nice happy warm and bubbly...cute
Grace Hsia chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
omg! I love this! Lol, of course I have aim! ahem, i'm just not on all the time because of bloody homework, but oh well! :D Yay, i'm so glad to hear from u again! blegh, i know, i'm a total bitch for not emailing! argh, i'm such a procrastinator ( i kept thinking, "ok, write the email today...ok, too much homework today, i'll do it tomorrow")

...oh, crap, aim, yes, that would be: xIllusionessx

...i think. *grins* no worries, i'm 99% sure that's my im...oh! and my myspace is: orientfox! (hehe, u have to hear the song i have playing...)

oh, crap, i'm going to start reviewing ur song now! Wow, u'd make a really good song lyricist u know that? :D yay, fun new career choice! it's also a very positive song, which is better than i can say for some of the songs u see on this website, which i like a lot! :) and the lyrics and so beautiful and well-written! if only i could hear it with music, because phrases like, "gonna start with that whole life-learning thing, gonna dance, gonna laugh, gonna cry and i've loved so hard" are already resounding in my head. those lines are just so good that they seem to grip the reader/singer/listener. The song seems to stay with you and haunt you long after you've stopped reading/listening, which is really quite an accomplisment!

Lol! I love this line: "Remember the crayons on your 'round-the-world-trip and how the years have passed" Ah, _ I love coloring! (um, it's the simple things in life, lol) I love the song! I can totally picture it being bubbly and happily sung...and, *smiles* yup, we're both uberly-late updaters...ack, but we do try! :) i'll try to email soon, lol, bum that i am! no worries, i will get to it! (didn't i say that in the last review? ack!)

much luv! grace
Crystal chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
thats so cool! i write lyrics too!

actually, i have a collection of my songs and all my favorites...

could i add urs to my folder? i give credit, dont sell anything, and dont use it for anything other than entertainment for me and my friends...

si could i please use it in my folder? please? i think my email is with this, so please reply.
Ridley Jack chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Awesome, man! I'd love to hear it , hey, you're the first review I've sent in quite a while! I guess that means that your song truly does rock! :P
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
You're a poet! No escaping that. You're just good at putting ideas and imagery in small spaces, it comes out super-cool. Or (ooh, French!)Tres, tres magnifique. There's this one poem that you wrote a while ago that was particularly brilliant, but I can't remember the name of it because I haven't been on this site for ever (and thus, I don't know the names of things anymore, ack). But anyway, it just made me go, 'woah. Pixy may be a good writer, but she is also a good poet.' Which is still true, evidently.

From a person... who you know... but not from real life. .