Reviews for The Day I Met You
Perfectly Strange chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
wow this chapter was so short. I like... no, I love it. by the way thanks 4 reviewing my story. oh I read ur profile on fanfiction and u seem like a very very very smart guy. I can see that ur vocab is very larg too. to me this story seems like an orginal love story.
katrena chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
man ; this story is so good ; i cryed during chapter 3..

i love you so much
Em0tionally UnStAbLe chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Just so people Know, I am A guy... Thanks for all the reviews!
Naoji chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Heya!I like this story, although i do think you could do well to make the chapters longer, wanna read more!Happy writing and thx for reviewing my fic too.~Naoji
Cixsuo chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
I really enjoyed that! its so nice.. i really hope they can help eachother! plz keep writing this! hehehe anyways. thanks for reviewing my story! (:
Murasaki Blossom16 chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Wow...this kindathing shows the darkside of teen angst. Poor guys, they should really stop that, it's bad for them. Well, please update, Shadow H3art!
Murasaki Blossom16 chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
I like Kyatoriina's name, it's very exotic. _ Well, on to the next chapter!
Murasaki Blossom16 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Wow, very powerful first chapter. I need to read the rest, but I have a question: Are you a guy? (Sorry, I just saw a poem you had written for your girlfriend and was shocked that a guy could write this well, lol.) Please read my next chapter of "Girl in the Band", okay? I know I had some mistakes. (.
siham the archer chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Thanks for the review on my story. You told me to checks yours out so here I am. I like the idea of this story and how it's written. And besides a few grammatical errors, the writing is good. I hope to see more soon.
Nicole chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
this is a great piece of writing please continue!
Phoenix.Syndrome chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
Wow. An update this soon? x_x;; Yay. I liked that the story switched points-of-view, so I could get a glimpse into her mind as well.
Phoenix.Syndrome chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Well-written and intriguing. Perhaps try expanding on the details some, but otherwise, this was wonderful. I'd like to see how this turns out.