Reviews for Taming The Playboy
mattnme04 chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
So I just found this story and read it all the way through. It was a very cute story...I just wish it had ended differently. I read the first chapter of Maybe, This Time. I really wish you had continued the story. Ryan and Lyra definitely need to be together. Ronnie seems like a good guy, but just as a friend to her. She and Ryan were so good together.
Lilly B chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
This story has tons of potential, and the characters seem interesting. But for the LOVE OF GOD, use some commas! Please! It would make this story a much higher quality.
Dustland chapter 13 . 9/19/2009
...i think i wanna kill you now _

lol
I Murder on Impulse chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
Oh! great story!

xx
Pop the Bubble chapter 13 . 7/2/2007
aww

thanks for a great story!

i was crying in the last chapter!

x
ANGEL992210 chapter 13 . 2/27/2007
really good story.
Love-Always-and-Forever chapter 13 . 12/9/2006
OK. I love this story. You should finish writing your sequel. C Ya!
buzzbuzz chapter 13 . 12/6/2006
oh no! i wanted ryan to end up with her...make him realize his mistake. please! :D oh wel...i hope there's a sequel for that! keep me posted! *buzzed out*
Ri chapter 13 . 11/11/2006
Aw, they didn't get together! Oh well, there is still the sequel! Ooh, I hope it's a happy ending for that one. Lolz and you haven't even posted it up yet. I have high hopes for that one. Well done on finishing the story. I was just wondering if you had a beta for this one? Because if you didn't I think that having a beta would be good for the sequel just to fix up the little errors such as spelling and punctuation. I have no doubt the story will be good though!
etariel chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
i notice you spell our like are sometimes. maybe you should fix it but otherwise great story!
atreyu love chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
haha, this sounds pretty interesting :D
Taste My Beat chapter 12 . 11/9/2006
great story i've really enjoyed reading it. x
Ri chapter 12 . 11/9/2006
Oh no! Please let them get back together! Great story by the way, although I didn't like Abby very much for getting Lyra to do the whole get back at womanizers thing, I think that they would have met anyway even if the bet did not happen, I mean they met before so it could happen again right?

But anyway, omg, Lyra and Ryan... I feel so sorry for both of them. I really hope they get back together. Will you be doing a sequel? Aww, I don't want this story to end _
liz chapter 11 . 11/7/2006
omg! only 2 more chapters? thats it? oh but don't get me wrong this story is like awsum!1 amazing!1 incredible! like everything! but i have to know does riyan find out? tell me tell me1! please!1
brittany chapter 9 . 11/4/2006
awsum!1 omg i can't wait! omg i'll like read it like over and over again its amazing!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »