Reviews for Or So the Story Goes
Lazerkat chapter 42 . 9/22
Ahhhh Vinny's actually happy and a baby now~

I've been reading this again after the KOT triology and it is so amazing in hindsight and seeing how far the characters have come!

You should continue with the third KOT book!
dreamaboutbooks chapter 1 . 8/23
I read through the whole story and I really like it!
I am new to fiction press, so please read my story!
Thanks :)
peace.t chapter 48 . 8/7
I think that your story is truly beautiful, and for a person-not an author, some random person, to steal your work, is horrid. I truly hope that no one will plagiarize your story. Your story is beautiful and for them to claim your story as their own is horrifying and twisted.
Lazerflame chapter 45 . 6/5
Aha yeah take that!
Lazerflame chapter 35 . 6/4
Like Romeo and Juliet. . .

He pretends to die, and she better not kill herself before he wakes up.

Nice to add another twisted fairytale ;D
MileyRowling chapter 48 . 4/28
Great work! So sad to see what has happened to you!
P.L.C chapter 25 . 3/25
I absolutely love this story! I started reading it at about 9:45 pm, and it's 1 in the morning now. I may also have tons of math homework but... oh well. It was totally worth it.
Huff chapter 12 . 1/15
i thought she was supposed to be more down to earth than this but shes already talking about whether her sister is a good match for a man she just met?
Pink Bead Girl chapter 9 . 1/7
This is so well done. You've take the Cinderella story and made it so interesting and so different. I really don't know what to expect in regards to the twists and turns of the plot so far and I really like that element of mystery. Good writing!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 1/7
What an interesting look at a classic fairy tale. I look forward to reading more, I am intrigued.
november25 chapter 1 . 1/2
Definitely a potential FAVORITE story!
Von gacy chapter 48 . 12/15/2014
Awww. Sorry about the theft. Thank you for keeping the story up though. A lovely read.
Starsis chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I like it so far!
YouWantMyUsername chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
This reminds me of Ella enchanted, mostly the letter part. I like the chapter though, for some reason Stacey's behavior makes me feel for her even more.
anon chapter 48 . 9/13/2014
i think this june ashley is still using your story "Or So The Story Goes". because i found a website which she published it as her own. book/show/22384459-or-so-the-story-goes
635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »