Reviews for Or So the Story Goes
gulistala chapter 33 . 5/27
Omg stupid girl now she's really screwed.
gulistala chapter 32 . 5/27
Why did he refuse her? Am I missing something?
gulistala chapter 13 . 5/27
Wow why would Stacey be like that? She's deliberately trying to ruin everything despite it being obvious Cindy treats her much worse than Dru ever has. I am so confused at this development- Cindy I understand. The extent of Stacey's actions don't seem to fit hey character though.
gulistala chapter 12 . 5/27
Cindy's going to find the letter isn't she? Oh man so not fair.
Lazerkat chapter 42 . 9/22/2015
Ahhhh Vinny's actually happy and a baby now~

I've been reading this again after the KOT triology and it is so amazing in hindsight and seeing how far the characters have come!

You should continue with the third KOT book!
dreamaboutbooks chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I read through the whole story and I really like it!
I am new to fiction press, so please read my story!
Thanks :)
thebrilliantflyingpenguin chapter 48 . 8/7/2015
I think that your story is truly beautiful, and for a person-not an author, some random person, to steal your work, is horrid. I truly hope that no one will plagiarize your story. Your story is beautiful and for them to claim your story as their own is horrifying and twisted.
Lazerkat chapter 45 . 6/5/2015
Aha yeah take that!
Lazerkat chapter 35 . 6/4/2015
Like Romeo and Juliet. . .

He pretends to die, and she better not kill herself before he wakes up.

Nice to add another twisted fairytale ;D
MileyRowling chapter 48 . 4/28/2015
Great work! So sad to see what has happened to you!
P.L.C chapter 25 . 3/25/2015
I absolutely love this story! I started reading it at about 9:45 pm, and it's 1 in the morning now. I may also have tons of math homework but... oh well. It was totally worth it.
Huff chapter 12 . 1/15/2015
i thought she was supposed to be more down to earth than this but shes already talking about whether her sister is a good match for a man she just met?
Pink Bead Girl chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
This is so well done. You've take the Cinderella story and made it so interesting and so different. I really don't know what to expect in regards to the twists and turns of the plot so far and I really like that element of mystery. Good writing!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
What an interesting look at a classic fairy tale. I look forward to reading more, I am intrigued.
november25 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Definitely a potential FAVORITE story!
639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »