Reviews for Or So the Story Goes
P.L.C chapter 25 . 3/25
I absolutely love this story! I started reading it at about 9:45 pm, and it's 1 in the morning now. I may also have tons of math homework but... oh well. It was totally worth it.
Huff chapter 12 . 1/15
i thought she was supposed to be more down to earth than this but shes already talking about whether her sister is a good match for a man she just met?
Pink Bead Girl chapter 9 . 1/7
This is so well done. You've take the Cinderella story and made it so interesting and so different. I really don't know what to expect in regards to the twists and turns of the plot so far and I really like that element of mystery. Good writing!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 1/7
What an interesting look at a classic fairy tale. I look forward to reading more, I am intrigued.
november25 chapter 1 . 1/2
Definitely a potential FAVORITE story!
Von gacy chapter 48 . 12/15/2014
Awww. Sorry about the theft. Thank you for keeping the story up though. A lovely read.
Starsis chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I like it so far!
YouWantMyUsername chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
This reminds me of Ella enchanted, mostly the letter part. I like the chapter though, for some reason Stacey's behavior makes me feel for her even more.
anon chapter 48 . 9/13/2014
i think this june ashley is still using your story "Or So The Story Goes". because i found a website which she published it as her own. book/show/22384459-or-so-the-story-goes
8ite Chomp Glomp chapter 48 . 8/9/2014
Hello. I would like to review on this. As I am right of this moment. Okay. Enough formalities. I really love this story and I am curious if B&N took it off? Did you get your way? I hope so. Anyways, I love how you showed Dru's mental maturity differ as she ages. The way she develops is amazing. I must confess that I used to read this, but then I got distracted by other things. Anime mostly. But alas, I also love the KOT series. I stopped about halfway through KOT... Near the second book. I haven't yet started on the third book and I need to catch up on it all, but I hope you haven't given up on writing. I love your work, and I don't know whether you are at a block. If so, I went to a book convention a few weeks ago, and the authors got many questions about how they deal with writer's block. Most of them said that many people believe the problem is a few sentences back, but in reality it could be a few pages or chapters back. I just hope that you don't have a case of writer's block. You seem like the sensible type who would most likely write out an outline and plot before executing the writing of the book, and even then I believe that you would write out rough drafts before placing it onto this site. :3 But I hope that you take no offense to this as I am judging your character... But I believe you to take after Dru in a way... :)
PurpleFairy11 chapter 47 . 8/7/2014
This is a really amazing story please keep up the great work. I was crying through most of the last part because I was so moved.
SAK00 chapter 47 . 7/24/2014
This story is the one of the firsts I read on this site, and the first I read until the very end. I have to say that I absolutely loved everything! Every chapter, every character ... everything was so well-written, the plot dramatic but flourishing, and this story is definitely one of my favorites. Thank you for writing it, and I'll be checking out "Kiss of Twilight"! :)
WatUCWatIC chapter 48 . 7/19/2014
i seriously hate it when my favorite authors or friends are plagarized. Seriously. June Ashley is getting nothing from me :(
I love your story. Gonna immediately read Helena's story _
Guest chapter 48 . 7/10/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
I know it's really late to ummm... Point out this flaw, but, why wouls the kingdom throw a party while they are at war with another kingdom?
629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »