Reviews for An Unwieldy Meeting
Naomi Chick chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Cool. This story is nice. Remind me of school.
Lizzykai chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Once again, I wish this continued as a full story instead of a one-shot! My heart aches, wondering what will happen next!

Again, great job! I love how you refer to tears as "crystalline."
SomethingSymbolic15 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Aww...this can't be a one-shot! It's so good! *sigh* The guy sounds so cute! Please, you HAVE to write more! I'm BEGGING YOU!

*sigh*

...well, I guess I'll go read some more of your stuff, then. So long for now!
polaris chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
it seems kinda of cliche, very typical. I mean its cute and all but i dont know its kinda corney. i dont mean any disrespect but there are a lot of stories that like. You should try a different approach that make you stand out among other writers.
Shitsuren chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
giggle aw, i thought that story was so kawaii! grin Kenichi-kun is so sweet for saving Katsuki-chan and treating her nicely! keep up the good work giggle Shitsuren
Sir Raspberry chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Minor spelling mistakes like "The girl flicked some of her sunset olored "her" to her back ", instead of the word "hair".

In some sentences, words are left out/could have been exchanged for better ones:

"Yuki Mero-the meanest bully around-was in once her friend".

You should have used the word "infact".

"they stopped seeing and talking to one another"

The word "eachother" is left out after "seeing".

"It didn't take a minute for the girls to swoon"

It sounds like the class was staring at Kenichi for quite some time, though it feels more appropriate to instead write "It didn't take a second for the girls to swoon".

"Her heart quickening with each step,"

Maybe you could have chosen "Her heart beat faster for each step"?

My rating of this story...3.7/5