Reviews for Last Goodbye
The Manifesto chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Hm...I have to agree with Kryz. This, to me, feels more like a rant then a poem. That is really highlighted with the 'Because you have people all around who love you! WHO GIVE A FUCKING DAMN ABOUT YOU!' There is no flow, no rythmic pattern, to that at all. It's just being...screamed, if you will.

It's perfectly all right to post a rant on fictionpress. Just don't call it poetry.

And I HOPE this isn't the last poem you write. I enjoy reading them. D
Krz chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
This seems a little over done. I'm happy I got out of that teen angst phase. I hope you'll get there too. One of the hardest things for a writer to be is original.

Lines like"But the world just ignores you have any idea how much that hurts?Course you dont...You've never felt like this"

I'v read them so many times on here. I think you can make a great poem. The I'm so sad and the world dosn't understand me poem is posted everyday. Stop beating a dead horse.. If you can find a original idea there. Great. I'm not bashing your work. You can write. It's just some constructive on writing.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
This is so sad! :( I hope the poem and the summary aren't true! You are talented, and I read a lot of your poems even if I don't review all the time. An emotional and sudden poem. Good work. Keep writing!

~Anna~