Reviews for A friend that never was
VampireLover48 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
oh my god! this poem fits me and my now ex-best friend perfectly! its sad really, but we cant fight the truth can we? i look forward to reading more of your stories.
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
That was really good.!.

A few spelling errors but otherwise FANTASTIC.!.
Glowing Aura chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
My favorite lines: "I’m sorry if I hurt you but you did to me./I’m sorry I am not like you;/But I am me, not you." Definitely speaks the truth, very personal. Wonderful job.
kristina - the girl who doesn't want to sign in chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I like this poem the best out of the three. It expresses a lot of emotion, which is good. I must ask, who is it about?

Now, constructive critisism because everyone always wants to improve.

There are a few spelling and grammar errors i.e 'weather' instead of 'whether' but oh well. In a trio of lines the endings were "as well, see nothing, as well" and 'as well' had been used twice, as shown, and that was a bit dodgy, you know what I mean? Also, I think you should revise the lines of the poem, like some of the lines should be split, one bit of it put down and the other bit staying where it is. That didn't make sense. Ask me about it later.
fairEtales chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I'm so sorry...I know people who are like that. My favorite line: "To lose a friend is a great loss but you can’t lose one if you never had." That is SOO cool! Just check for spelling errors next time ("weather" should be "whether"...and stuff like that...)I really do love this poem. Thx for the review! BTW, my friend told me that "P.S." means post script. So, yeah, just thought that you might want to know that. ;)
Travelling hunter chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
wow, a very personal deep poem, great work!
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
A very personal poem. Thanks for sharing. I like it. Keep writing!

Anna