Reviews for For What Became of Hatred
CurrentlyHeartBroken chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
The story is beautiful, your use of words brings out the elegance of the story and it makes me curious to know what will happen in the next chapter. Please update soon
aferdeity chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
YAY! you got another reviewer. see I knew people would like it. it is like that movie biuld it and they will come, but its like write it and they will come! (incoherent over exited babbling similar to the above continues.) Just thought I'd write some thoughs over what I thought of the story so far. *Smexy finished her homwework* woot! I like their love story what happens later pisses me off. you know. I'm not going to say it so it doesn't spoil it for the other people.. anyways you should keep writing so you will get even more reviews!
Lady Aether chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
Herm...I don't have much to say by way of critisism. I like your use of words, and I know your reasoning but it's a bit confusing at times. Ah well. I guess it depends on the audience you're going for. I love it. Oh by the way, I don't get the title of the chapter.
aferdeity chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I like the flow of the story. You use beautiful vocabulary that makes your story seem sureal and unlike the others I have read on this sight.