Reviews for Blood Stained Skies
Pages Stained With Ink chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
At the end of this poem you asked for reviews, and I thought I'd share my oppinion.

Unfortunately I dont know much about poetry, so I cant really give you any helpful information about what you did well or what you could improve. But this poem was wonderful!

I like what it is about, although it would be great to heard from you what you really mean by it all and what you were thinking when you wrote it.

I'd like to say that I have taken two lines from it and put it in my personal message on MSN, and I'm sorry if that offends you or anything, so just say if you want me to take it out. Some people are very protective of where exactly their work ends up so I thought I'd better tell you.
pedosmile chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
This poem is so wonderful and it's wonderful because it's so true.

It's very descriptive, bitter, angry.. I can feel the emotions, I can see every thing like I'm there. Great poem!
eraced chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
nice work. keep it up.
ThreeDragons chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I really love this one. The bitterness is very powerful... I thought lines 7 through 10 were a little weak, but on the other hand, lines 17 through 24 really blew me away, and of course the open and closing lines are great :) *peace sign* Rock on! lol... Btw, this is Shiro Ryuu again, but I thought I ought to sign in case you'd like to look at any of my silly poems... ah, shameless plugs, aren't they great? *beam*
Blue Jellee chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Good poem XD. It was really descriptive :-D. Great use of vocabulary in getting your point across also. Keep it up _