Reviews for Agony
my princess ending chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
My heart is in pain, in agony. Everything about this hurts my soul because what the fuck. It completely broke my heart when Amelia told Nathan she couldn't wait for him. At that moment, it was so clearly that he will forever be hung up on her. I'm gonna go cry and read the sequel now. Goodbye.
my princess ending chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
I'm very sad this happened. I was starting to accept Nathan because he really did seem to love Amelia deeply. I hope nothing bad happens, but it probably will.
my princess ending chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
At this point, I'm just waiting for Amelia to move on because Nathan clearly does not deserve her. But I can't help but feel like they'd be the perfect couple if they did end up together. I'm so torn between which side to be on. And I'm definitely waiting for Naomi to make an appearance, which I hope she does.
my princess ending chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
My heart. Amelia does not deserve this at all. I change my mind, I hope Nathan never ends up with Amelia because he doesn't deserve her after this. I can't handle this because it's so heartless. I can't believe this.
my princess ending chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Amelia and Nathan are definitely a couple I'm gonna remember always, I can just tell. They get along so well when it's just them and I'm dying for Nathan to confess his love IF HE DOES WHICH I'M HOPING HE DOES.
my princess ending chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
After two chapters, I know I'm in love with this story. The atmosphere and the type of people makes my chest clench. You do an amazing job setting up the atmosphere of this story, with the social pyramid and all and I just love the way it's set out. It's so unique and honestly I just love the style the " popular" group has.
Dominique Diane chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
I just read the second part and now I understand everything, it was so sad. How could he change so much?
Ms.Jennylautner chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
Wow not what I expected ! It's different ... I can't believe he's in jail :( why did he have to go crazy and kill him ? :(((( off to read the sequel :D
History student chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Untouchables were actually the worst caste to be in in India. They do ritually impure jobs such as being a butcher or a sanitation worker. Good story, just thought u should know abt what untouchables actually are :)
OPatron chapter 22 . 9/2/2012
Oh my god. This last chapter made me so emotional. My mum walked in and she was like, "Why are you crying?" I was just a big ol' blubbering mess!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
AHHHH
cutelilangelthing chapter 22 . 7/31/2012
When I finished the story, all I can think of about was OMG WTF JUST HAPPENED? Your story has so much drama and twists! From the start, the story seems like a typical high school romance where the girl falls for the popular guy. AND THEN CUE IN THE DRAMA: her best friend slept with guy's dad, mom's bf is horny for her, guy kills his best friend, guy ends up in jail. My feelings are conflicted about how much drama the story had. It feels both ridiculous and yet so shocking and awe inspiring at the same time. I loved how you ended the story. They admit their love for each other but she knows she can't wait for him. There was closure with the good bye. :) Overall-very pleased with the story.
absentmindedprofessor chapter 23 . 7/16/2012
I didn't know that Stranger was a sequel until I saw you mention it in an author's note... oopsie. Anyway, I liked this - the background. It was a quick, easy read and the transformation of Amelia seemed realistic. But unfortunately, my feelings toward Nathan have changed... a lot. :S I don't like him as much anymore, now that I've seen what he used to be. Eee. But I still love-love-love Amelia. She's still a sweetheart. :D
Mashinka chapter 19 . 6/4/2012
Okay, I like the whole "I'm Amelia Spitz, and I'm in agony," but seriously! Once is enough!
Mashinka chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
My biggest problem with this so far is the grammar/punctuation mistakes. Too many fragments, there should be commas before pet names ("Why are you getting of two stops early, princess?"), and since it's only a pet name, and not a proper noun, it shouldn't be capitalized. Otherwise, nice job. :)
750 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »