Reviews for Navigation
Arista Black chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Perfumed ink is a nifty metaphor, this is neat!
frayedlifeforce chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
'perfumed ink' - that was a wonderful description. i loved this piece too, i like your way with words.
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
love this style, it works so well. an original piece, and one that i can relate to. great job!
sunshineofyourlife chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
oh my gosh! i don't even know how to tell you how much i love this poem. it says so many things in just a few words. just specific words plugged in the specific give the PERFECT view in my mind of the pain and feelings. definately been there. awesome job! i love it!

-sunshine
youzi chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
i like the experimentation with the bolded font and the italics...it's something we all find ourselves exploring at some point.. this is a focused piece, and i like the commitment it manages to show with regards to the core idea of navigation... do keep writing :D
myno chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
and all I could do right nowis try to r-e-a-c-h youacross to the other side of the worldpast the seven seas& over the wallofsilence that separate us

that stanza hit me particularly hard because it reminds me of my last relationship; I moved to the other side of the world and over the next year we gradually drifted apart. I still wish sometimes that I coud reach him, across to the other side of the world past the seven seas & over the wallofsilence that separate us.

But such is life.

It's a lovely poem.
linedstained frameless chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
it's okay...although not as beautiful as your other previous works, but still it's nice. especially how you use those " carved frozen hearts", phrases like that just make me envy your style. It's like those ads for signature perfumes or high-and fashion photoshoots. P
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That first stanza is amazing. I adored it. The only grammatical thing I could find was in the last of the first stanza you say "like thi hand-and-seek game were playing" and it should be we're playing. I normally don't pick on grammar stuff, but I got kind of confused and it made me stop in the middle of the poem and try to figure out why that sounded weird, which took away from the utter gorgeousness of your work. I really, really liked this. You're very talented. Nice work.