Reviews for When Fantasy Becomes Reality
Ray chapter 8 . 10/19/2007
ok, so you know i dont crit your work, but i have finally downloaded it, and read the 1st chapter, and all i can say... i will continue to read, so you better start working! hope your having a SUPER weekend, and studying hard!

See you Soon!

Ray
requiemofparadise chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
hi its alan. I dont know what Im doing wrong, but I cannot get myself to show up on the search engine! the only way, it seems, i can get you to read what I've posted is to submit a review, and let you follow the resultant link. Anyway, hope you're keeping sane.

Cheers.
requiemofparadise chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
Decent followup, really suspenseful! I'm just a bit confused though: why did the hero's name change from Paul to Reace? Is this intentional, or am i just smoking the wrong stuff again? Anyway, good story, I can't wait till chapter 6! Cheers, requiem.
requiemofparadise chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
It's finally starting to come together! Well done! Small suggestion, though, it might be a good idea to develop the premise of the story a bit more, you know, the war. I want to know what the villain is up to, and how it might affect the hero. Still, sweet story! Keep writing! Cheers.
Flying With Fish chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
Wow, this is pretty insanely good. 'Tis awesome. I especially love the pacing. Not to fast, not to slow! Anywho, I hope there's more soon! -Nam
pseudoextravaganza88 chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Amazing, simple amazing. I like the surprise twists thrown in. A very very good idea. There are some rough spots but that's what an editor is for, right?

-ET