Reviews for Dead Ringer
E chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
i like it plz update soon
leemya chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
Hi, Great Story! Will you be updating this story soon?

I hope so!
Mayu-San-Sakura chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
Cool.
K.T. THe opinionated chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
Hey,

Yes, it's me again. This story is drawing me in just like 'What you can't see'. I really want you to finish all of your stories. Especially 'what you can't see' and 'dead ringer' maybe you should cross your stories, that would be cool.-K.T.

P.S. You are by far my favorite author on this site:)
Lauren chapter 6 . 7/1/2006
Chapter six was awesome. You have to keep it! I loved the part about Donovan's fangs; it's just so sad. Anyways, you have great characters. They just come to life so well. You do have some puncuation and grammer mistakes, but the story is still good. Really, really good. I really want to read more. Thank you so much for writing such a great story.
Heart of the Blood Drinker chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
Oh, nice. Similar in a minor way to your other one, with Raebon, but much different, too. I like it.
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
Hey, very well done so far... the plot is gently unfolding... and your dialogues are brilliant... some constructive criticisms though if you don't mind... use more imagery... your descriptions are a bit lacking... use the five senses... explain the setting... I must say... this is getting quite interesting... you must continue...
pianomasterette chapter 6 . 4/10/2006
Very good chapter! Please dont take it down! I think you did a good job! And I'm slowly beginning to understand the characters more...update soon please!
Bloody Penhand chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
I'm glad that you included the part about the Hunters' "safety" regulations towards vampires - for whatever reason, sometimes people cut such small, yet important, things out. I can't wait until Sana goes back to the painting, and, well, for the rest of the story in general!
earlkgm chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
exactly! (lol) I also meant that too! YEAH YOU UPDATED! I like the quote, very moving...teehee. PLASE UPDATE SOON!
Bloody Penhand chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
I just read chapters 2-5, and I think that the plot is coming along excellently; I'm literally on the edge of my chair, just waiting for what comes next. I love how this seems so realistic, in contrast to "in the movies," of which you refer I just say amazing? Amazing.
Storysmith chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
Hm...interesting few chapters. A bit familiar, if you know what I'm saying. A hidden base in Las Vegas...well, what works, works. But onto the critiqueing part of all this. There are some nasty grammar errors. Not many, but those there are are ew. A bit of redundancy. For Example: I remembered her voice. "I remember your voice." I'd only put that in there once. Probably when Sana says it. There were a few other times with things like that. Perhaps you should proofread for it next time. SOme comma errors as well. Especailly in joining two independent clauses. And the one massive run-on. THe whole weekly allowance thing. If it isn't a run-on, it at least needs to be reworked. Very awkward as it is now. An those are the major mistakes. S to the story. Interesting story line, as I've said before. Donovan (aside from an awesome name) is pretty nifty. A bit irritable, but what can you say. I like the character and can see you know him pretty well. THough I still do't understand why he wouldn't have taken the ring. Well, suppose I shall find out. As someone else has already mentioned, why not the brother? He's older (isn't he? I thought so.) So wouldn't he be the more logical choice. Then again, that could be a revelation that must wait until later. Well, very good. One last piece of advice, make sure things don't get choppy. Like the ending of chapter...3. I think it was to build tension, but, I don't know, just didn't work for me. A few too many short sentences. Typically, that's not an issue. I just thought I'd point it out. Well, I'm loving it. Please continue. later!

Gata de la Noche
earlkgm chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
yea! you updated! I know this might be a little random, but why her? why not her brother? I know if it was her brother, it probably be a little different, but it's just a question...so...PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
pianomasterette chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
This is a really good story so far! I'm definatly interested. I'd like to know more about the characters... they're very intriguing. Update soon please!
earlkgm chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
YEAH! you updated!ZThat was soo slow! (lol) so far it's a really good story and I hope you finish it...