Reviews for Never Belonging
BrokenHeartedAngel chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
oh i relate and stuff!

im not a real fan of rymung like that with a word ryming with the next line but i didnt really notice! some poems you dont because the words are captivating! :D GOOD JOB!
ce n'est pas que je m'appelle chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
*AWESTRUCK* YOU ARE AMAZING! I MEAN ABSOLUTELY UTTERLY AMAZING! WOW!

Happy Writing

PottersSweetie17
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Wow that flowed really well! Everything you write flows! WHY CANT I FLOW! AHH! *crazed look* LoL Keep up the good Star
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Good emotion- it's sad, and quite well worded. D Maranwe
Zenosknight chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
An excellent example of lonliness from discrimination, good work. And my apologies from the use of old english, 'tis odd, but it must be done for I am practicing for my up the good work
White is a Sin chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Hello...i really like this great set out and rhyming...i really like the end the way you describe crying is just great! _
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Aww this was sad and brings up memories for me this was really good
Arichos chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Very sort of... damn, i can't think of a good word. Screaming inside the mind things you really want everyone to hear, its a really awesome theme you have on this piece. I like the way you made this flow...it works really well.
just dani chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
aw this is so sad and i can totally relate...in fact im sure almost everybody has felt this . awesome job keep writing

us*A

ps. thnx for the review, please r&r some of my other stuff if u get the chance :)
cannotthinkofaname chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
awits goodthe rhyming is good, and you portrayed the feelings of rejection and lonliness well.
kay.m.sea chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
hey, thanks for the review! i like your style. keep writing! *smile*kay
Ashl3y5991 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This is very intense, it's really powerful. You're a good writer. Keep it up!
Vesna Kallima chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Touching! I remember high school and reading this poems reminds me why I'd never go back! Thank you! .. VK
Moosher chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Aww. This is so sad, I liked it though, coz I can slightly relate to it. I've been through rejection, and taunting and all I learned was that:

Unless I like myself and grow more independant, and confidant that I need noone's acception, and the more I dont care about people oppinion of me; the more I am accepted.. Make sense? I bet not. lol. n e ways, Great writing.. Keep it up

On a side note. I'd like to thank you so much for the sweet review you left me. You relly made my day then. Peace!

-Meme
Ashelin chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
That is very sad. It is better just to ignore them, they don't know you. They can try and see who you really are, but they don't know. Just give them no thought, and pain will subside. God bless, and thanks for the review.