Reviews for Cheese, Crackers, Milk, Sandwich
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Wow, that was dark... My sister is about her age... I think I will lock my doors at night from now on...

.EVER! EXTRA POINTS!
Caecilia chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This story is dark. You have the darkness there, but it's also tinted with a child's innocence and imagery.

But, as this goes on, the child's imagery is lost, especially when you compare scent to [a cheap hooker's fragrance]

Amazing story! Freaking love it. Brilliant writing. Using a fork as a weapon is definitely unique.

~Caecilia Bellz, Beer Run [at the Roadhouse!]
RoseInk chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I loved, loved loved reading this. With the most sick and awful kind of love. Especially the detail about consciousness being a costly commodity. It's so effective. Evokes exactly what it should. Great job.
Cambion chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I loved this.

Humor and horror, my favorite.
THE Mad Scientist chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Ha a mass murdering 8 year old! lol

It's really good
raped by a female bunni chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
that was really well written.
FuckMeAlice chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Your beginning sentence was the best ever. It drew me right in. The whole story was amazing and flawless. I could keep on gushing, but it's too beautiful even for flattery. Keira reminds me of a china doll.

-Stardust, down at the Roadhouse.
Slightly Obsessive chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
It's almost as if the child missed out on the moral lessons we all recieve in one way or another. Or maybe she didn't watch enough Disney. The lack of regret, or understanding of the action, is the most startling aspect of this.
chocolatemusic chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
whoah. I like it.
Violent Messiah chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Ha! That was a great story from wicked opening hook to cute yet deeply disturbed ending. Your imagery and descriptions rock, sometimes almost sounding like one of those old school Raymond Chandler hard boiled detective stories, especially with lines like:

"The stench of death was beginning to fill the room like a cheap hooker’s fragrance, the kitchen becoming an oven for the freshly prepared cadaver."

That was kick ass. And I must give bonus points for letting the bad guy of the tale win, even when the bad guy is a homicidal eight year old girl. Nice job!
lollec chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
That was very nicely-written, but I don't think I'm going to turn my back to any sweet-looking toddlers for a while now... gah.
simplicity is complex chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
what i'd really like to know, is how in the world did you come up with such an idea.

i love it.
SamanthaNicole chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
There are one hundred forty six ways to kill someone with a fork. Judging by the body at her feet, Keira guessed she’d mastered at least three.

Best. Opening. Line. Ever.

Your style of writing has me wishing I were as talented.

I loved the play on words, with talking about murder in playful, childlike terms. Interesting way to go about it.

This was incredible. Favoriting it for sure.

Cheers,

Sammy
stellar explosion chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Wow...that was just brilliant.

Definite fav.
I Adore Linear Regression chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
DUDE! This is cold and yet so innocent at the same time. This is going on my favourite stories list!
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »