Reviews for Cheese, Crackers, Milk, Sandwich
The Jade Tipster chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Nightmare inducing. Positively wonderful.
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
"...clutched in the young girl’s hand instead of a crayon, dribbling hemoglobin like melting wax."

Great line. I loved it.
Jaeiyola chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Oh wow. That was - still is - amazing. I have to admit, I was waiting for something to happen for dear deranged little Keira, and right, she didn't fail me. And now the questions that goes around my head is how? How did you think of something so brillant like this? Your details are fascinating, I feel I can picture it precisely in my head. You have intrigued me, I have to read the rest of your work. Wonderful job!
MC25 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
um... k that wuz sum weird shit right there.

that girl would be really scary following any other story but...

this is just weird!
Enchantermon chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Really creepy. A very good short story, though.
harmony had a fallout chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This is amazingly detailed. And. I liked it a lot. :]
Cheeseraptor5 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Augh, that was genius! I was giggling the entire time! My eyes just waltzed across the words, absorbing them and laughing with every morbid sentence. It was so well done, with a gory, ironic, and utterly excellent air about it.

She hopped back on her chair, black, girly shoes dangling above the trenches of gore... man, I loved that line...

All in all, I must say that I love your appreciation for gore and your ability to be morbid and lighthearted at the same time, a skill that few Fictionpress authors have been able to achieve. Excellent!
ha-llo2u chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
wow.
Frog Tongue chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
"Cheese, crackers, milk, sandwich." The repition rubs in the effect of the story! It is beautifully composed, and the I love the irony. Wow. It was extremely interesting. I like your writing style. Creepy and wonderful. I love it.
notoriousreviewer chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
...doh. Wow. Too late for the "spared' thing, I guess. Right, I'm gonna go do something happy now...
Dragon Fiend Of Doom chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Good story, but toward the middle it kind of loses it's coherence, but it comes back at the end. Right after Keira talks about "murder" is when the coherence drifts off. Why did she kill Nannah, anyway? Also, a couple minor typos, but the story line is great.
Kaye90 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
weirdyet... skilled. crafted. the style is impeccable. can't say stuff to this level or morbidity is usually my taste, but your language is delightful, especially the contrast in tone (light, pretty, childlike) and fact (child murderer).
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
O...dark, freaky...and wonderful! This shit was disturbing! But of course, I like this kind of stuff or I wouldn't have bothered to read. Dude, you're one hell of a writer. I mean, your descriptions...flawless. The way the story was told, it was strangely humorous to me. Especially the very first paragraph. Seriously, it was funny. Good stuff. :) You should really publish something if you haven't already. You'd make one hell of a bestseller.
smudged-work chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Ooh. Definately an interesting read and I like your writing style. I'm always amazed by how proffessional writers on here seem to be. )

Anyways, thanks for the review and I'll try to improve.
Aaira chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
"Un-befucking-lievable!" I love it. Simply ADORE it. Your writing style is unique and intense, but at the same time sprinkled with pretty metaphors and descriptions. Favorited. I will never babysit again.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »