Reviews for Cheese, Crackers, Milk, Sandwich
R. A. Faith chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Umm... okay, I'm somewhere between laughing at the deja vu and widening my eyes at the surprise. This girl is doing what every single person thinks I did when I was that age... But then again, I didn't have a nannah...
AtrophicGaze chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
favorite line: "...and Keira bit her own, so shy, looking very much like a china doll. Pull the string on my back and I’ll whisper all sorts of sweet goodies in your ear. I’m just a perfect, little anarchy baby."

this was a very captivating read. very smooth and clever. It all seemed so delightfully sardonic and dark.
Selvo chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Okay just A TAD creepy lol
TGB chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I loved it! The summary is what really dragged me to click the link, but I'm glad I did.
Circus chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
You're amazing, my dear! Your writing style is perfectly intense, slow-burning and a terribly enjoyable ride. The ending to this particular story made my smile, it was quite perfect. Good job, of course! I can't wait to see more.
Catherine Abellanosa chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
wow! that was kind of descriptive, wasn't it?

a murder story! fantastic! keep it up!
Twin-Swords-Of-Fire chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
oh I loved this story! such a gruesome little tale. yes who would suspect such a sweet little girl? the sweet and quiet ones are normally the ones who are the killers...
run rabbit run chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
THE BEST PIECE OF WEIRD SCARY SHORT FICTION I'VE EVER READ! full on my fav right now... gonna read it again! really a wonderful piece of work. cheers!-rabbit
BangBangYourDead chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Thanks for all your reviews.

I love this! Its so good. You have real talent for writing.
Randomisation chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
freaky. Really amazing though!
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
wow great story. it seems that freaky stories are always the most original, and that's def. true in your case. amazing writing style :)

~dropsofjewpiter~

p.s. i love your pen name- very creative
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4