Reviews for The War Of The Realms
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Oh my gosh! That was so good! The plot heavy plot mixed in with the humor was great! I'm very implressed. There is only one little thing that I saw that was not so good. The spelling. There were quite a few spelling errors, which is understandable. I just think that it could be better if you corrected the spelling and grammar. But other than that, boy, that was GREAT! :) You'd better finish it soon. I want to read the rest!
commasplicemurderer chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I would strongly suggest reading your work out loud, word by word, for several reasons. One, it helps reduce typos. Two, it helps with phrasing. Third, it helps with knowing when things are good and when they're just plain dumb. Also, we have this wonderful thing in the English language called a pronoun. Use it. Please. You do have potential, but your work is very raw. Getting a writing instructor would be greatly beneficial, trust me. Keep writing, and you'll improve. And don't cut yourself. It's bad for your epidermis. :)
froggielover chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
this is a good story... i am looking forward to the update if there is one
Alena D'Etoiles chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Yet again, very nice. Loved it. Definatly going on favs. You need to finish it now. Or else...o_O
Black and White Dreams chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Going on my favorite stories list! ) This was really interesting! I liked it a lot! There are a few typos but other than that, it was perfect!
NowNameless chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This is the best story I have ever read!... I wish I was as good as you!