Reviews for The Sound of Regret
norahfoote chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
sweet pea

With all of your fans I'm surprised you don't have more than four on here.

Is this about HK? Same as the other one... weirdly surrounding McDonalds... a "family restaurant" I am morally opposed to: thanks Nishi.

Put more stories on here... next time you put one on I'll put on my first... but it wont be E.V.E.

lovelovelove xx
D.M. Ralte chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Holy crap. One of the BEST pieces I've ever read on fictionpress. You write like a pro! Few typos, but I half-suspect the system cuz it's the same with me no matter how many times I edit. Anyway, great great job. Love it.
Funhat chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This is really weird. It's like reading about my first love and I.

You're style is beautiful. I'm in love with your wording. I'll read more tomorrow, it's late for me here.
Le HaRIet chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Well, ok, for a start: HELLO. How are you? Good? Good.

Anyway, le piece: it is PRETTY, with it's nice descriptive words and sentences. You don't have awkwardly structured sentences, you know, 'cause I hate that. With the whole reading thing, very relatable or empathatical because I'm reading it and wondering the whole time how true it is, which is good. 'tis annoying when people don't seem to know what they write. And there is also some of that 'been there' feeling, which is good. (Omg, I'm so disjointed in sentences at the moment... hope you are understanding.)

In terms of improvement: yes, looking at it there are too many bitters. Get more thesaurus happy, girl! And sometimes a bit over written, although I suppose with a shorter piece that isn't really such a big deal, is it?

Ok, so it was very nice (I need to get thesaurus happy too) overall and some gorgeous poignant sentences. You rock, darling!

Harriet
Alberta Cavallaro chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Again, I like this, and I wonder if it's the same girl you spoke of in your other prose/one shit thing. Seems almost the same. Wish I can write like you. Well, maybe I can but... Eh. This does it, you're also going on my favorite author's list. o.o;