Reviews for The Drifter
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
hi !

Jon5880 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This is cool. I really lked when Leon fught the enforcer. It's a nice plot line.
Melissa Norvell chapter 25 . 5/27/2007
Hey man! It's been forever since I've talked to you! Next time your on AIM, speak to me. Oh and I've written a new story (yes, I'm back on FP now that things have settled down) I'm glad to have read the last chapters of this story. It's a wonderful story and I enjoyed every bit of it until the end. I'm glad you think I rock, you do too actually.

Talk to you soon! I'll go and read the rest of your new stuff as well.
ByFyreLyte chapter 25 . 1/27/2007
What updated?
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 25 . 12/10/2006
Nice story, dude. I'm amazed I managed to finish all 25 chapters in one whole shot. Glad I read it, but then again, what can I expect from the master of Blood Stained Rose? I hope you're gonna tell us the aftermath. What happened to Brock? Did he made it out? Did Leon and Liona ever found Leon's father? And I was kinda reminded of Resident Evil 4 when I first read this story 'coz the image of Leon Kennedy, the blond, rougged guy with a kevlar (or some jacket) resembles Leon here damn well...Well, I'll look forward to reading Alabarna Man! Peace, Tobias Fong...
Markus Tajuya chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
First chapter and i am hooked already. Action, action, and more action!
Revolution-Zero chapter 15 . 10/19/2006
Wow, that was classic. That is the final scene there, very nice and I couldn't stop laughing at the funny parts with Leon and Liona. Although I did think that there would be a huge fight with Leon and the Gauntlet. Yet oh well, it still ended out to be awesome. Yay!
Erich Sturmburg chapter 10 . 9/20/2006
Hey there, Outlaw-2 here,

well, this chapter mellowed down, sort of the calm before the storm. Plot is tight, but cool. And the cliffhanger sure makes a reader go on to the next chapter, eh?

Sincerely,

Outlaw-2, Member of The Phoenix Souls
Erich Sturmburg chapter 9 . 9/20/2006
Hey there, Outlaw-2 here,

Finally, I managed to get round and read your story once again. well, I must say, it's action all the way, and the conversation seemed to have that reminiscing effect, which also provided a bit of action, in a bit way lesser.

Anyway, just a heads up, I've started a new story, titled Tokyo Battalions, the very first part of the series. Bloodshed was probably the 3rd part of the series.

Sincerely,

Outlaw-2, Member of The Phoenix Souls
Windgirl chapter 13 . 7/15/2006
Wow...And here comes the chapter you've been wanting me to read. I'm coming! By the way this is a good intro for something that will be amazing, at least I think and believe. We here I come next chapter!
Windgirl chapter 12 . 7/14/2006
Oh wow I didn't actually think he would kill Tammie. Well anyways with the song you recommended it seemed really kickass! Now I think I'm going to take a break. Well that was a huge read!
Windgirl chapter 11 . 7/14/2006
Ha ha! The 200th review ish here! I got to this part around the time Sauke-kun originally wrote this chapter. Really, the title "Luck be Lady Death" seemed like a pretty good one in my opinion. It has a ring to it. And it might make a good movie title...lmao. Heh Leon got excted over Blackjack XD. And now I guess onto the next chapter!
Windgirl chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
Wow I keep forgetting to review sometimes XD. But here I'm reviewing. Damnit people how come you have to throw out Leon? He saved your lives! *Coughs* anyways...me hopes Liona is alright cause she's cool!
Windgirl chapter 9 . 7/14/2006
Eh Wow who knew that hse went through a lot. Well here comes a huge chapter so I better get to reading!
213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »