Reviews for The Drifter
hell wind sage chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
cool dude. I'm glad you made it so bad ass!
sasuke-kun chapter 11 . 4/23/2006
Good job here i cant wait for the drifter vs drifter right.
Erich Sturmburg chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
I say.. this chapter feels as if it's the end of the story, but it ain't one. :P Nice battle scenes as well. It has that feeling that was overwhelming when Pitt had cornered Leon. Nice! Anyway... about the review in Bloodshed... erm.. I don't get it. o.O;
Daughter-of-Louis chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Wonderful! I
aka Providence chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Looking forward to the next chapter, the fight between Leon and Tammie is sure to be great! Great chapter! Also, thanks for always reviewing my stories.
CrimZeo chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
verey nice. u introed the enemies really well adn also geared up for a duel b/w tammie adn leon, lookin forward for the next chapter
GerardYuroshi chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
YAY you updated! I kept checking back everyday - Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one. Update as soon as you can! :huggles:

Gerry
Terryll Preston chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
You weren't kidding when you said this story had action! It's full of great scenes designed to get the male testosterone pumping! I have to admit, these are some of the best actions scenes that I have read in a long time. You have some real talent in describing them in a nice amount of detail. And man, this is only the prologue! The plot definitely pulled me in and when I can get some more time on my hands, I will definitely review the rest! So until then, keep on writing!

See you next review!

Terryll Preston, still2twisted of Fictionpress fame...
Melissa Norvell chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
Lol, it's 10:04 here, darn it. Ah well,I don't celebrate 4:20, but that's okay. You must be estatic now though, you're about to have almost 60 reviews! You may need to throw another party _
Melissa Norvell chapter 9 . 4/20/2006
Ah, interesting chapter. I can't get enough of this wonderful story _
Melissa Norvell chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
You're right, I definiately like where it went. Very interesting indeed. *sighs* I should work on Into the Void for this week, I think I'll get to it after I read the rest of this and another reviewer's story that they had asked for me to review.
Melissa Norvell chapter 7 . 4/20/2006
Hm...See Sasuke's touch to the story eh? This could be interesting.
Melissa Norvell chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
Beautifully done on this chapter as well. Sorry I didn't get done with all these in one sitting like I promised. But I did come back for more. I'm addicted to this story, it's like crack, only there are no bad side effects.

Well, I must read on _ Thank you for all of your kind reviews _
Durandel chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
Wow, awesome story, this'll help me describe action better, thank you!
GerardYuroshi chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
hehehe a gay gypsy -

Aw don't cry :huggles: your story is really good, you deserve many reviews. - Update as soon as you can please. -

Gerry