Reviews for The Drifter
Windgirl chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
Lol, poor Leon, getting wasted just for a lead. Though the need to find one is important to him. Now for an action scene, yay .
Windgirl chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
No I didn't catch the game references really ; I get the subliminal message now and I feel kind of bad for Brock but he did what he had to do. So now onto the next chapter!
Windgirl chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Lol, for some reasons action scenes are exhilarating to me. And this one made me kind of laugh because Leon would've shot Brock if he didn't get in. Then again, who wouldn't shoot someone if they had almost no time to get away? On with the reading!
Windgirl chapter 5 . 7/14/2006
Leon's expression and Brock's uneasy trust kind of made me read more, thinking if Leon would kill him or something but I'm glad he didn't. . I'm totally going to keep reading!
Windgirl chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
We this was awesome! I love the action scene and you made a clean transition from Leon's nice and calm side to his don't mess with me side. Lol, now I must read more!
Windgirl chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Oh, great confrontation, I didn't actually expect the officer to have a shotgun with him. But anyways that was a great chapter and I could see how Leon was suspicious, lol.
Pete The Rock chapter 25 . 7/10/2006
Neo said this was good. NO arguement here. Awesome to the letter.
NIck chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This is marvelous. I can't wait to read more.
Kleptomaniacal Tendencies chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
You were right, this chapter was better. I hope the next ones are as good or better than this one. So far, I'm likely the story a lot (point numero dos for you), it holds a lot of mystery and I always like it when the plot seems to jump around.

I'll try and review every chapter I read, good luck, thanks for sharing.
Kleptomaniacal Tendencies chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
OK, I hate to do this, especially since you're one of my only reviewers, but I am forced to bring out my bad side.

I can definately see this as a good action film, I can tell that the fight sequences could be very well done but your writing is a bit chopping which makes it somewhat hard to picture. Understandable because fight scenes are a bitch to write. Also, the diologue was a little too cheesy for me, somewhat melodramatic.

I will continue to read it because it's a great story, only I get fed up with the format and paragraphs that they use on fictionpress and I will have to read more later.
Number Zero chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
AWESOME, like it's one of the best stories I ever read... I wish I could make a good one like that someday.

Also thanks for reviewing my story "the legends of Zaultz".
neni chapter 25 . 6/15/2006
heii dude wow that was kikk ass i cried and i was soo into it omg u gotta make a book and i soo havv to buy it ur stories are awsome man!

luvv ya, neni*
Zefie chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Good job on the action and descriptioness, wow that was really good for a first chapter!
MM.soul.MM chapter 25 . 6/4/2006
WOW! THAT WAS SO GOOD! LOVED IT!

** ADDS TO FAV AUTHOR**
Lui Nahtzi chapter 25 . 5/28/2006
...there's something wrong with my computer, so I can't log in. Crap.

But, anyway...I finally finished! After three weeks, I finally found the time to finish reading this! -congratulates self- I'm reviewing just now because...you know...I just finished it, an' all...O_o

Back on topic...

I love this story. I really, really, really, really do. It's so exciting, and I just loved those fight scenes! X3 Took me a while to get used to it all...but that's 'cause I'm slow...and...I don't read action stories very often... But I still loved it all! X3 -worships you for being able to write such good fight scenes- Couldn't do that to save my life.

And...man, when Leon read Charlotte's journal, I felt like crying. He worked so hard to get to Saber, and he finds out that his girlfriend's dead...it's good that Liona stood by him, though. Haha, their names sound alike. X3

Thanks for reviewing 'Into the Followe', and as soon as the log-in feature works on my computer again, I'm going to add this to my faves!

Ja!