Reviews for The Drifter
Master Shin chapter 25 . 5/24/2006
YOU ARE AWSOME! Yeah! Hell Yeah! Woo hoo, hoo, heh, ha, yeah...
Melissa Norvell chapter 25 . 5/23/2006
What a wonderful end to their story. Man,it's hard to believe that I have read this all the way until the end! I've been a fan for so long! You bet I'll check out Alabama Man! It's probably already up ; I'll go and check to see. An update on Into the Void will probably be late today or early tomorrow.
Melissa Norvell chapter 24 . 5/23/2006
Hell Sage's stories are awesome! I love their works! Man, I can't belive that the Drifter is coming to an end. I can't believe I'm only one chapter away *sniff* But I'll be reading your other works so it won't be so bad.
Oni Starwind chapter 25 . 5/23/2006
well i had sol tests today for 3 hours and i finished in like 1 hour 40 so i just read the rest of drifter. The ending was great! and teh chapters leading up to sabers death were great to i only ask how the hell did leon survie that bullet to the head. I dont think thats humanly possible but this is fiction press so i guess its ok. Well see you around.
hell wind sage chapter 17 . 5/23/2006
MY GOD MAN! I can't believe that you wrote that by yourself. That was beautiful.

hellsage
hell wind sage chapter 16 . 5/23/2006
good chap. I can't wait to read the other chaps.

hellsage
GerardYuroshi chapter 25 . 5/22/2006
WAGH! It ended! YAY :huggles: mwhahahahahaha...do I really have funny reviews? meh, i just write randomly..._ I have short attention pan so I might go off on some reviews...well..GAH IT HAS ENDED! :sad: I really did enjoy this story, and I'll be looking forward to more of your stories. Keep it up. Peace (lolz...j/k) JA!

xGeRBeaR49x
Daughter-of-Louis chapter 25 . 5/21/2006
*tears* I dont want it to be over! I can't wait til your next story! This is superb I love and it is a great addition to the GREATS of ! Keep up the great work and I cant wait for more stories by the awesome Darket!

Taco

as for hard rock-yes I honestly can say that I
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Wow, good action. When I try to do that it always sucks. Great grammer and no mispelled
aka Providence chapter 25 . 5/20/2006
The story has finally ended... This is one of the best stories I've read and I hope your next story would be just as great. This story rocks!

See ya!
CrimZeo chapter 25 . 5/20/2006
2 damn dramatic and cilche in my opinion, but it was a fitting end to the story
Durandel chapter 25 . 5/20/2006
Wow he just got grazed... wow. This story was the best I've read yet, I hope to read more of your stories yet to come, this was an awesome story...
CrimZeo chapter 24 . 5/19/2006
.KILL! saber must DIE!
Daughter-of-Louis chapter 24 . 5/19/2006
:D Great chapter! I can't wait for the next chapter but at the same time I'm dreading it! I dun want it to end! *sob* I know you have some crazy stuff up your sleeves so i know you will put out some awesome stories to come. Can't wait! Great job!

Taco
MM.soul.MM chapter 24 . 5/19/2006
WOW! THAT WAS AMAZING! I LOVE IT!

Fab story mate..had me hooked...spent about 3 hours reading it!

BRILLIANT WORK!