Reviews for The Drifter
GerardYuroshi chapter 24 . 5/19/2006
YAY! You update fast...Sad that the story will end soon though T.T But keep writing I want to read more! Update soon! Ja!

Gerry
hell wind sage chapter 15 . 5/19/2006
Good chapter, but what is with the song?

aka Providence chapter 24 . 5/19/2006
Great chapter, update soon! The final chapter draws near for this awesome story; it's sad for this to end, but it would be also great since I'll be able to read new stories written by you!

See ya!
Durandel chapter 24 . 5/18/2006
SWEET! I really do hope Saber gets his just desserts.
hell wind sage chapter 14 . 5/18/2006
COOL COOL COOL COOL COOL COOL COOL COOL COOL COOL COOL!

hell wind sage chapter 13 . 5/18/2006
Death in waiting man. I can't wait to read the next chap.

Shin chapter 23 . 5/17/2006
Chapter 21 was funny. It was kind of like that scene in Knee High P.I. where he asked the guy if he was high and he threw away the joint. As for 22, it was a good chapter, and it was a good thing he didn't play Stairway to Heaven or Zeplin would be pissed!
Melissa Norvell chapter 23 . 5/16/2006
Ah, depressing chapters eh? Fated is going to turn out that way too. Some of the things in Fated will be quite depressing, but there are funny things too. Now Into the Void goes up and down, depending on the moments. Eh...

Anyway, I'm an angst fan, so I'll enjoy the sadness, because I'm sado-masochist like that I suppose.
Melissa Norvell chapter 22 . 5/16/2006
Welp, now you have 160! Congrats! I'm your 160th review!
Melissa Norvell chapter 21 . 5/16/2006
Simply a beautiful end to a great chapter. Now it's moving on to the next one. Sorry my reviews are short this time, but I'm pressed on time here.
Melissa Norvell chapter 20 . 5/16/2006
Interesting indeed. Glad that you updated! I did too, actually. Just got finished with Into the Void. It's a bit of a longer chapter, but it had an action scene in it. I've got some catching up to do. So I'll read ahead now.
CrimZeo chapter 23 . 5/16/2006
ok good chapter, but this chapter just progressed teh chapter and no action, but the next chapter will probably have a lot of action
GerardYuroshi chapter 23 . 5/16/2006
GAH! Depressing things...YAY :dances:..uh...- So glad you updated, so sad that it is going to end soon T.T...Whelp great chapter and I'll be looking forward to the next one! :huggles: TTYL

G-Way
Daughter-of-Louis chapter 23 . 5/16/2006
Aw I love CCR. Anyway great chapter I enjoyed it : ] I thought that was funny about the whole stairway to heaven thing haha thats like people yelling at bands to play freebird or something. Thanks for the review on my story I hope I can actually get past 2 chapters haha but yes..great job I am really loving this story and I will be very sad when it ends : [ but all good things must come to and end I guess..*sniff* but keep it up this story is awesome and I must commend you yet again on your superb choice in music. :D
hell wind sage chapter 12 . 5/16/2006
OH MY GOD! I LOVE this chapter. when you told me about it the first time you didn't tell me how BADASS it is.

213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »